Kashi

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
How bout you not jump me when Im solo'ing mids hmm?
Grow balls ffs. Hitting me mid combat twice in a row and not once when im standing doing nothing. Log another char or keep that shit out of thid plz.

Oh and for the trolls tonight, Im sorry you were no match for me, but there's no need to rude spam me. :wub:

david

Loyal Freddie
Was noob m8 of mine playing who aint played for yeah or so, he probly used to having to add cos he only ever played gimp specced badly equiped and unbuffed characters, he dinged that character anyway so you wont see me there for a while its to quiet for me atm might give it a go again with cluster.

What were you playing?

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Think he was playing his sorc, Carvan. He told me grand stories over MSN that night. :p Mostly things about trolls.. I'll spare you the details. ;)

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
david said:
Was noob m8 of mine playing who aint played for yeah or so, he probly used to having to add cos he only ever played gimp specced badly equiped and unbuffed characters, he dinged that character anyway so you wont see me there for a while its to quiet for me atm might give it a go again with cluster.

What were you playing?

I was playing my sorc yesterday.
All is forgiven :wub:
Had a good one tonight on thid. Ran a sorc/cabi duo, it was good.

Users who are viewing this thread