kallistis new RvR maps

Gamah

Banned
She missed a bit on the map, I have emailed her!

missedabit2lg.jpg

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Very useful, I never remember those names anyway. Will definitely come in handy. :)

(Gamah, only Prydwenites will know who Manisch is, although I do agree it is fitting. ;))

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
is he as camp as a row of pink tents ?

nice maps btw ;)

Kallisti

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for posting the link - I'm afraid I forgot about these boards :)

Hope you enjoy, its a relief to finally get them finished and published!

Gamah

Banned
Kallisti - Saw the Minstrel TL feedback..can you keep pushing the stats issue on phoebus harp..there is absolutly no reason why they can't change the summond stats on albion alone.

They have proved they can by changing mids version of the necklace. The answer they gave was a case of BS imo ofc, and also still no message of a possitive charm is (as I'm sure you will agree) is frustrating at best.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Oh

Well I'm afraid the time has come when I had to pull down the maps that were here. I kept the initial maps up here as long as possible, but I've made an agreement with Prima/IMGS for 6 months exclusivity on the Catacombs main zone maps , so they won't be here until June 2005.

July 2005 now, so can we expect the Catacombs maps up soon Kallisti? :)

Kallisti

Fledgling Freddie
In game maps can't hope to show you all the important details that my PDF maps do.

The Cats maps will appear eventually - I need to completly redraw them from scratch unlike the NF maps, since I just did the exploration for the Prima guide Cats maps and Brasse did the actual cartography. I've still got the data, just need to do the artwork when I can find the time...

Re Phoebus Harp: Mythic have now said they are effectivly freezing all mods to Artifacts (with a couple of possible exceptions) so my ambitions toward changing the Phoebus Harp have been dropped in favour of making sure anything they give us in Darkness Rising has appropriate stats. I've even started levelling my own Phoebus neck again having left it at level 7 for 18 months.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm I have that UI Gamah, but it seems to have lots of spinky new features :D

Gonna download the update.

Gamah

Banned
Yea stuff like the social window is only on US atm..and its really cool, can't wait till we get it.

Gamah

Banned
Kallisti said:
Re Phoebus Harp: Mythic have now said they are effectivly freezing all mods to Artifacts (with a couple of possible exceptions) so my ambitions toward changing the Phoebus Harp have been dropped in favour of making sure anything they give us in Darkness Rising has appropriate stats. I've even started levelling my own Phoebus neck again having left it at level 7 for 18 months.

Get us a wepon with body resist debuff too and i'll give you a HUGE cookie xD

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Kallisti said:
Thanks for posting the link - I'm afraid I forgot about these boards :)

Hope you enjoy, its a relief to finally get them finished and published!

Don't mean to be picky but shouldn't the area 'Opuluns Penninusla' be next to ocassus bridge? its the area at the peak of that coast on the northern part, west side of the bridge, just below your Inlet Crab sign.

I only remember it as I tend to hunt there alot.

Kallisti

Fledgling Freddie
You are correct - I was wondering how long it would be befor someone spotted my - ahem - deliberate mistake :m00:

That region name was added later after I did the major exploring and I'd just noticed that on one of my later maps I've got it written in pen, but forgot to put it in the map in this update... sigh, there are likely to be numerous things missing - I know there will be a load of mob camps missing, simply because they added a load of them end of last year for charmable mobs. I've tried to catch as many changes as possible, but with this level of detail it gets hard...

Hadrian Wall update incoming...

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Shouldn't Keasry Thicket on the emain map be Keavy Thicket?

Also isn't the River Upper Leasg River?

Only minor errors though

Sentimos

Banned
Are they just maps in pdfs? Can't anyone do new ingame maps and it be ownege if you could change the lil circle of you on the map to something that shows where your faceing :( .

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Kallisti said:

Imho not only Darkness Rising is a question we should answer, but we should think about other things too:
With the new speed adjustment having speed song isn't a huge advantage anymore, and a lot of such things changed, so it should be ok, to give something new to minstrels right? A lot of minstrels avoiding high stealth, because without Mastery of Stealth it doesn't worth anything, so imho, if Mythic is willing to give something to minstrels now, they should consider adding either Master of Stealth or a new similar RA to allowed RAs of minstrels. :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
This aint fair, I want the Armsman TL in here too so I can have a moan at him too ! :flame:

Kallisti

Fledgling Freddie
Well as for the speed adjustment, I was the person who kicked up a fuss when it turned out that caster speed+sprint as faster than Mins speed and persuaded them that is shouldn't be - they changed it so that it is now just a TINY bit slower than Mins speed. I do beleive that caster speed is abou the same as SOS speed now however...

Anyway this is somewhat off topic atm ;)

Don't forget, if you want to communicate with the TLs you are welcome to - the TLs are supposed to represent the whole community not just the Americans. Of course we can only try to do soemthing to the core product, any tweaks that GOA add are beyond our remit. Since I live in London I do occasionally hang out on these boards. The Paladin TL is also in England, I'll try to get him to come visit sometimes :D

I also have in-game maps on my site, but its not possible to put the same level of detail in a 256x256 pixel image. As for changing the dot, I beleive people have tried it and been requesting a change to the UI but lets face it, just look at your compass :) You could even create a map window with the compass built in!

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, why couldn't you have had the minstrel speed upgraded instead? :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you and Greggar need to come for a pint sometime at one of these London excal/pryd meets :)

but wait till there's one I can make it to first...

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
This aint fair, I want the Armsman TL in here too so I can have a moan at him too ! :flame:

Who let kagato out .. man it's gona take hours to get him back into the Gimmy armsman cage again ;P

Kallisti

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
Hehe, why couldn't you have had the minstrel speed upgraded instead? :)

Because speed 5 and speed 6 is fast enough atm - as it stands you frequently have mobs "pop" in your face because you are travellign faster than the server latency is expecting so you don't see mobs until you are on top of them!

Going faster in the game is not a good idea ;)

Fingoniel: yeah you are right I should - I live in Shoreditch so its not far ;) Greggar lives in Oxford but he's a recently ex-student so should be interested in a few beers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom