Football Kaka to Real Madrid

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Don't know if it's been completed, but Real Madrid are supposed to be signing Kaka for 62 Million!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Zlatan was just sold to United for £20 mil and inter got Berbatov! True story!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You realise we have been discussing this for two days or more in the premier league thread??

Marc

FH is my second home
LIES! MU is too small for Zlatan.. He would never go there =)

Zlatan would be shit outside of his italian comfort zone, as is seen in his European performances against teams who dont you give you a lot of space.

Hes an enigma

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Zlatan would be shit outside of his italian comfort zone, as is seen in his European performances against teams who dont you give you a lot of space.

Hes an enigma

whoa, watch out for lethul.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I was in the sandwich shop and saw The Sun. DOnt ever buy that trash but my chicken bacon mayo sandwich took a while!

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH

Hes an enigma
I agree hes a bit overrated.. But im sure hes not shit since big clubs want him.. Shit players go to Swedish teams ;p

Lethul

FH is my second home

Hes an enigma

Isn't your own heroes after him?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

Hes an enigma

Post of the day.

Marc

FH is my second home
I dont know what it is about the Italian league. It used to be so defensively sound, but just doesnt seem to be anymore. Its like Spain used to be a few years ago. I remember when Owen signed for Real Madrid and when he received the ball he used to run around like a headless chicken, trying to make space for himself, not realising he was already in acres of space, but Spanish defenses have now tightened up no end and its time the italian teams took note.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeah, there's been some insane results this season.. Just look at the last Roma - Lazio match! Red cards flying and goals all over the place!

(can't remember the result exactly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom