kagato

O

optical-

bah, thought id finally get the chance to maybe kill you after you killed me 1on1 way back when you was lvl 49, but wtf! Some infil i killed like 2 minutes ago pops up :\
Might have to duel you instead =) Still need to ask trinilim about a duel aswell.

K

kjel

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, he's joined RG. Gimp, gimp, gimp, join a decent guild, or better yet, come over to Albland and show us how dirtmunching is really done! ;)

K

Kagato.

After you ran through amg the first time I got jumped by a SB, had just killed that when you came back again, if you'd had a go then you'd of caught me with no IP or endurance lol, as it was a friar came by and rezz'd the infil whilst you were presumably around ATK.

Still had you highlighted though so knew where you were other side amg when you ran back again, next time beckon and we'll have a proper fight somewhere less travelled.

O

optical-

hehe, would've fought you the first time when i ran through amg, but mezzed and legged it cause i was on 80% life. SB was a bit pissed after she died cause i ran off and left her fighting you without knowing =)

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by optical-
hehe, would've fought you the first time when i ran through amg, but mezzed and legged it cause i was on 80% life. SB was a bit pissed after she died cause i ran off and left her fighting you without knowing =)

lol I was actually expecting you to pop up any moment behind me when fighting her, was suprised when you didn't. The infil warned me where you were which is why I was waiting on other side of door when you came through. SB was pretty tough, evaded the killing blow about 3 times at the end, thats a long time getting hit with my swing speed.

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by optical-

This describes Optical in all his glory:

I legged it because I was on 80% life

No further comment.

O

optical-

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
No further comment.

:eek: I meant i was on 80% before the fight started because i had just fought the infil. Not very smart to fight without full hp you know.

O

old.LandShark

Yeah, you can't fault anyone for fleeing a heavy tank with less than 100% hp...
God knows I would :>

F

Flimgoblin

noone ever flees from me :(

I'm a light tank though.
Or is it more Tank-lite!

All the RP of a zerker but without all that damage that's so detrimental to your health.

Bloody hell I'm bitter today ;)

V

Vireb

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
noone ever flees from me :(

I'm a light tank though.
Or is it more Tank-lite!

All the RP of a zerker but without all that damage that's so detrimental to your health.

Bloody hell I'm bitter today ;)
merc = the heavy damage dealing light tank of albion, but it dont tank very well and it dont deal damage either :/

B

bishibosh

mercs are infils with no stealth, zerkers with less str con and no hamster hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom