K8 Peaks knackered?

rynnor

Rockhound
I started off in the city - all fine - port to Dark elf zones to find I cannot cast anything (which makes life tough as a caster :p ) - spells with a casting time come up 'ability not ready' and instas just do nothing.

Went to the next zone accross from shadowlands - same thing - in despair I port back to the Inevitable City and suddenly I can cast again?

Poor server - needs a restart!

Soazak

Part of the furniture
It's happening on all servers apparently, only certain zones affected

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Was getting this last night in a PQ. Got kicked to char and kicked to desktop twice (thank god for their new anti-que system tbh) then couldn't cast for like 2-3m at a time, then the lag kinda stopped, then started =< Happened to a few guys.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Was getting this last night in a PQ. Got kicked to char and kicked to desktop twice (thank god for their new anti-que system tbh) then couldn't cast for like 2-3m at a time, then the lag kinda stopped, then started =< Happened to a few guys.

whats realm / name?;p

rynnor

Rockhound

That was lag though - this is something worse - seems permanent rather than lag spiking - it wasnt even laggy there just broke :(

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm getting the same thing on K8, all abilities/stances will not work in the Shadowlands.

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
Meanwhile on Burlok - created a new Dwarf Engineer, and had exactly these problems with abilities not working, followed by a crash which looked remarkably like a disconnect from the servers, both game and login from the look of it (Any chance of a client 'critical error' message that actually gives you a clue what is wrong? The rest of the internet remained connected just fine, so I'm inclined to suspect it was the GOA end of the system that had the issues).

Tried again a few minutes later, logged in on my Archmage, and everything seemed to work fine for him, so went back to the Engineer - and it was all working properly...

Is some unannounced 'fixing' going on at GOA?

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
This is a problem which is currently affecting all servers, but as you have testamented, only some zones and far from every character. I can confirm that it is indeed a server-side issue and so our technical teams are investigating.

We're currently translating an announcement regarding this which will be on war-europe.com shortly. I've updated my info post to reflect this and will post an update if I learn anything new.

-Magnus

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
This is a problem which is currently affecting all servers, but as you have testamented, only some zones and far from every character. I can confirm that it is indeed a server-side issue and so our technical teams are investigating.

We're currently translating an announcement regarding this which will be on war-europe.com shortly.

-Magnus

You might want to read the various lag-related threads here, if you haven't already.

There we also "testamented" that lag as described in this thread is an issue for many of us, not far from every character, day in day out - especially in scenarios.

Might be all part of the "smoothest MMOG launch in recent history" though...

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Several people I know 'fixed' this by using the buffthrottle addon. Seems even some very decent rigs cannot handle the spam sometimes.

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Several people I know 'fixed' this by using the buffthrottle addon. Seems even some very decent rigs cannot handle the spam sometimes.

I am using buff throttle and I had these problems last night in Empire ch18/19.
We just moved to Dwarf ch 18/19 and everything was perfect there. Seems to be a zone related problem.
My rigg is: Q9450, 8GB, HD4870, Vistax64.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
All game servers are currently down for a fix and reboot which should resolve this issue.

-Magnus

rynnor

Rockhound
Buffthrottle wont help you for the problems I had as they were server side.

boinged

Fledgling Freddie
I keep getting kicked from Karag Dron and my patcher takes a few minutes to connect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom