justqq you lame-ass

Zarkor

Fledgling Freddie
Was for the 1st time in months in bg1 again and playing my very gimped voidy, when I saw a bm and zerker were about to duel, all friendly etc etc...
suddenly a hunter Justqq appears and starts leeching and leeching and leeching ...

so far for bg ...

Justqq you're a real fuck, you remind me of pvp ! :twak: :mad:
/rude to ya

Zorius

Xplo

Banned
Hamro always gets adds one realm or the other xD

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Now i play a thid hunter called Kitycat and i have to say unless this guys told before hand that its a friendly duel htf is he supposed to know?For all he knew his realmmate was being attacked and he was helping,Thid is so crazy you kill wot you can as fast as you can the second you see it because withing 5 seconds of shooting 2-3 infs will hit you,it's got to the point where i will take my target down and even if theres 1-2more to shoot at ill move away fast and come back later because after you shoot theres always a stealth zerg inc on you.
With all due respect m8 its called "Battlegrounds" not duel arena if you want to play duels go find a very quiet spot a long way away from the main routes,ie atk,mtk path,anywhere near mb or ck or you will get hit,if it wasnt this guys some1 else from another realm would have,its about as crazy as whinging about ppl killing you in df from other realms,dont like it?dont go there simple.
I have to say that im always solo and 95% time unbuffed and will take any chance given to get a kill but if 2 ppl seem to b fighting and no 1 around them is getting involved i will leave it until the end of the fight an if my realmate is gonna lose then ill add and take out as many as i can to help my realm mate survive,some ppl just play different,live with it im afraid :(

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Zarkor said:
Was for the 1st time in months in bg1 again and playing my very gimped voidy, when I saw a bm and zerker were about to duel, all friendly etc etc...
suddenly a hunter Justqq appears and starts leeching and leeching and leeching ...

so far for bg ...

/rude to ya

Zorius

Just wondering how you knew they were duelling??...And all friendly ??...wtf does that mean..were they doing /hug /kiss /fondle..etc ??..And, as i play a scout, i am at quite a distnace from the main action so i do not see any of the emotes (if there are any).Also, if i see 2 peeps going at it, i always keep an eye on the action to finish off whoever is left alive, or, if it is a realm m8 i will target the person he is fighting just incase. not a case of leech, more of help a realm mate.
So, the way i look at it...Justqq ...nice one for helping a realmy....and Zarkor/Zorius.....QQ to you for even thinking of coming on here to whine about it. Maybe if your voidy was not so gimped you could have helped out too. :kissit:

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Omg someone from Midgard shot someone from Hibernia :eek2:

Whatever is the world coming to. :rolleyes:

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Hi

I`m Embra the zerk and just wanted to thank you all for having a sence of fair play. I saw a firbolg at htk and went for him, then I realized he had friends nearby, was fighting 2 at one point when Xiimas calmly overlooked the fight. After some emotes we had a duel inc, I just needed to heal up abit-thats when Justqq stealthed around me obviously not understanding how I could be surrounded by hibs and live. I told him I was gonna duel and he left, or so I thought. More hibs came to look and I healed up in the end and the fight was on. But while I was fighting Xiimas the bm Justqq starts to crit-shot the onlookers :( I won the duel but left Xiimas alive(Im not in the bg`s for rpts) then Justqq kills him off. I did a /slap at him for you to understand that I rescented it. I asked him why he did what he did and explained, in calm sentences with no offensive contents, what I was doing. He then replies "back off or I will report you". Since when did improvisory duels using emotes as language become an offence to the Eula. Was a nice fight Xiimas, appreciate it. And Zarkor, don`t let this incident keep you from getting back to thid. Yes there are missunderstandings and silly ppl, but also some really nice ones-friends or foe`s.

Embra

(might be some wrong spelling but i just needed to explain this fast)

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
It will always happen i tried to leave alone a hib luri ranger near mb when on my huntress Kitycat because there was a alb grp or 2 near mb and me hitting this luri would get us both killed so i hug him an point at the albs at mb to get the message across,didnt work as both him an his other ranger m8 open up on me and the albs kill all 3 of us.Shit happens,sometimes u get frustrated an post things on here that when u look back on u cringe an think,OMG (look at some of my whines an u get the picture ;) )

Zarkor

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks guys !

thanks for the understanding guys,
I think I'll make a descent bg char and come back some day
tought this post would be closed after one or 2 replies but ... ;)
anyway, anyone knows a fun bg hib class (non-sealther plz)
Was thinking of : firby bluntmaster / lightmenty --> :worthy: the aoe mezz ;)

Cheerz !

Zark

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Not defending the leechers here. I enjoy a good 1vs1 too.
But u can't count on having nice 1on1 duels in a RvR zone, If you can't handle it stay in homeland and duel

Himse

FH is my second home
Zarkor said:

so far for bg ...

/rude to ya

Zorius

He might not of know it was a duel fool :/ think about it before whine imo JustQQ more

Chronictank

FH is my second home
He might not of know it was a duel fool :/ think about it before whine imo JustQQ more
Himse u muppet read the post :p
He was pm'd saying it was a duel yet still added but rather silly having the duel where u were as it is a common route for most people. Might have been better to have gone somewhere more quiet like near htk or a zonewall

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
justqq sucks, killed him twice today already.. :p 1shotted once, and a ooe fight the second.. Ps im Jerice

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
you want some real duel type fun you should play camlann -

now ill be the 1st to admit that yes you can get pwnt a lot but thats if you play like all the random /20's .

the trick is to go somewhere quiet and ding yourself to lvl 23 / 24 same as you do for thid - believe me - if you go to mag mell or go for a gothwaite stroll you will get so badly beaten you wont bother with it again - but if you play it smart - dont rush for a leech or a kill and you advance its just the best - my skald dinged quickly after /play 12 hours cause of a good mix between levelling and killing 1 on 1s and obviously groups when an oppurtinity arises but i aint lying- thid is liked and loved for the type of rvr that goes on there - controlled fighting and that and you know that you wont see 4 fgs of any realm come rushing to ck -

i think camlann when played smartly is very much like that but the fact that you can still advance makes it sooo much fun -

this is all imo but maybe i just got really lucky in the way i played it and am advancing at it so anyone who previously got raped on cammy dont do a whine / flame wanna try respons :p

talk about off topic ---

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom