Just WTF!

W

Weecamel

can't post link yet :(

vectorlounge.com/04_amsterdam/jam/flamjam.html

ps:add "www." in front!! :p

W

Weecamel

Uffff...I am still recovering from looking at that vomit.com website...feel really sick :(

W

Wile_E_Coyote

Heheh, when he starts screaming at the end he reminded me of that drill sargent in "Full metal jacket" for some reason.

O

old.TeaSpoon

Hehe, that spam one reminds me of a friend who is a head cadet at the local ATC.

My weirdist would be something I don't have for, so try a google search for fuckshitpiss.swf :eek:

M

minstrel_kyra

But that site STILL doesn't answer the question everyone is dying to know the answer to....

Why do Germans love David Hasselhoff so much?? My only theory (aside from them getting reruns 10 years later so they thought Knight Rider was cool long after it really wasn't) is that he attended the Knock Down the Wall ceremony. Yup he's there, in the freezing cold singing his heart out with his piano keys scarf (which light up, if I remember correctly).

Anyone else have any other theories?

*sorry for hijacking the thread but it does fit with the subject*

G

Gamah

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra
But that site STILL doesn't answer the question everyone is dying to know the answer to....

Why do Germans love David Hasselhoff so much?? My only theory (aside from them getting reruns 10 years later so they thought Knight Rider was cool long after it really wasn't) is that he attended the Knock Down the Wall ceremony. Yup he's there, in the freezing cold singing his heart out with his piano keys scarf (which light up, if I remember correctly).

Anyone else have any other theories?

*sorry for hijacking the thread but it does fit with the subject*

obviously its his hair style!

J

Jonaldo

His surname sounds German, perhaps they think he is? or maybe he has some German heritage somewhere. Uncle Sick(c) would be your best bet to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread