Question Just wondering...

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
If i can play DAOC on my laptop, does that mean it could handle WoW ?? or does WoW need a rather poweful machine ?

also whats it like to start up from scratch having never played it before nowadays ??

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
WoW has very low system requirements, your laptop will easily manage WoW if it manages DaoC.

There is no problem starting WoW. All characters can quest comfortably by themselves up until lvl 60 and by that time you will have found a guild or some friends that you can do the rest of the levels with. I haven't played for a few months so I can't tell you much more.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just resubbed my account a couple of days ago and your laptop should run it fine my gfs laptop can run it with an intergrated gfx card no problem.

Just starting? couldn't be a better time tbh lvl 20 you'll have access to mounts for a cost of just 4g your exp rate will go up drastically just from being able to cover distances a lot quicker.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
thinking about reactivating myself next week.

havent played in nearly 6 months now so starting to get the itch again.

Helme

Resident Freddy
The ability to just pick up and play regardless if you know someone or you have an old computer is probably the main reason Warcraft is so big, and it's gotten alot better with the most recent patch as already mentioned.

If you are still in doubt this webpage will check your PC's specs and tell you if you can run it or not.: Can You RUN It?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom