How much is SSA still worth?

I haven't used it much, and it's still 100% dur and 100% con

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
5p if yer lucky, most artifacts/static toa drops with them TOA stats > SSA

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
SSA is prolly still be the best minstrel weapon, 4.4spd > 4.1spd battler/malice

End proc which is wicked + battler charge is roughly useless for a minstrel since its rare you have your weapon out for longer periods of time.

Spathi

Fledgling Freddie
nah - use LWs for the solo minstrel for the 15% damage increase on stealthers and might as well use an artifact when you are grouping since end song is always on and the end proc wont make that much diff :)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Whats SSA ?

and LG Weaps generaly dont fit in for a mins as they have +con - not helpfull when you switch all the time, or am i missing something ?

Spathi

Fledgling Freddie
yah the +con on LG weps sucks, you'll need to overcap your SC by +28 con if you want to use them effectively - but 15% extra damage to leather with heat and 5% extra damage to studded/reinforced with cold and you are missing out if you dont consider using them :)

Spathi

Fledgling Freddie
really is personal preference but for the slash minstrel its most commonly:

Battler - 19%(i think) abs debuff, (makes plate-to-studded, studded-to-cloth)

Malice Axe - will be nicer than battler once buff shearing comes in, hard to level tho too, mine is still level 1 after intense farming padfoots :p

SSA - sidi-fame "xxx attacks you with his anchor" stylie, end-regen proc so has its uses solo if you dont carry pots

LW - my personal fave for destroying stealthers :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom