Just wondering..

T

The Kingpin

Anyone like the song;

Bring me back to life - Evanescence

Its god damn catchy..

J

Jonaldo

I heard a lot of people talking about it so I d/l the mp3.

Un-imaginative chords, ok female vocals but the bloke talking (is that another nu-metal type rapper in a band? :rolleyes: when will they learn it sounds shit?) in the background just totally ruins any chance of me actually enjoying the song. As I said at the start the music doesn't do anything either so all in all I was pretty disappointed with a band that a lot of people had been raving about. I tried 'Fallen' aswell as apparently that's being released or it's on a film soundtrack... it was worse.

Also the White Stripe new album 'Elephant' is supposed to be one the 'must have' albums of the year so far... just shows the state the music industry is in when such an average album gets that kind of rating despite it not being anywhere near great.

Of course music is all based on opinion, not fact and these are just my opinions. I'm a big music fan and listen to lots of different things, also play guitar and a bit of keyboards. But I just don't see anything particularly new, or exciting or even 'good' about this :mad: (my birthday last month and it must just be me getting 'OLD!!1') :p

S

Sharma

Originally posted by The Kingpin
Anyone like the song;

Bring me back to life - Evanescence

Its god damn catchy..

It's on kerrang all the time aswell as the box, its great imo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom