Just wondering why I was banned...

O

old.sorenbjerg

...from the BarrysWorld - Team Death Match (2) server today @ around 09:20 PM CET?

My last actions was to decapitate a player, whose one arm I had cut off... something I've done a lot previously... so I am quite surprised (and confused) to suddenly see myself banned.

Hopefully someone can explain the reason for my ban:confused:

-

Playername: e[FSU]SorenBjerg{HSN}

O

old.D0LLySh33p

PEOPLE PLAY THIS ON THE NET!?

Heh.

Sounds harsh though being banned for merely cutting someone's arm off.

O

old.sorenbjerg

Hehe... of course it's being played on the net ;).

Yeah, I dunno what pissed off the admin or whatever... no warnings, no explanation... just a sudden 'skywalk' with the text 'Rejected By Server. Your IP address has been banned on this server.' - and a HUGE questionmark in my face... I'm as clueless as ever...

O

old.D0LLySh33p

You may want to post yer woes in the Barrysworld Servers / Game Servers threads as no-one really comes to this forum m8y.

P

Predator3

Hello Sorenbjerg,

If you have any questions or comments about what happend you ahould contact one of our public admins per e-mail and yes we do read this forum :)

You can find their e-mail addresses here.

However, I am sure you weren't just ejected for choppin' a arm or two and that the admin in question had a valid reason. Are you sure you have not been warned?

Hope it helps

Predator3
Game Liaison at Barrysworld

O

old.sorenbjerg

Actually, that was the only thing that happened (decapitated a player, whose one arm I had cut off), which is why I became quite confused and surprised as it's something everyone's doing all the time.

But it's all ok now as I found myself unbanned again a bit later last night.

I'll keep in mind with the e-mail addresses if it happens again, thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread