Just wondering if anyone from GOA knows when these issues will be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

illu

Part of the furniture
3 ongoing things that are getting on my man-tits :>

1. LAG - I imagine this is ongoing, but what I want is a rapid response team that has a spare router for every link everywhere across europe :> The lag issue is cyclic. I imagine it is not the same problem every time, but we need more feedback at to where the problem might be and what is going on - who is taking their time fixing it.
All I know is that I haven't bothered to RvR in the last 1-2 weeks simply because in prime evening time, you start a fight, then half way through the red box comes up, and then the whole enjoyment goes up the spout.
Even levelling up some alts has been a bit crap, you pull a mob, then you are unsure if you have healed/stunned/attacked because of the delayed reaction.
And even doing arti encounters is a bit hairy sometimes as you have to be on the ball when you are healing people, and with the Red boxes coming up, one minute a tank is fine, you lag, they die. Tbh its really pretty damn crap :/

2. ROLL OF HONOUR - Can your webguys just fix this damn thing? We all like to know how everyone else is doing, and it's been 4 months?

3. POISONSPIKE - this was "unintentionally" nerfed by GoA. Mythic say it shouldn't have been. US Servers still have the use-in-fight version. Could it be changed back please or change to the US Version again? If it has been fixed - great (as I haven't RvR'd much in the last couple of weeks). IF it hasn't, it's been 3 weeks in this crappy form - Please FIX IT!

And yes I have Rightnow'd the poisonspike and lag issues, but replies are slow to come back / no replies.

Oli - Illu

Tilda

Perhaps try reading one of the, probably, 50 threads on all the issues on the main page.

Its really simple, lag is being worked on constantly, however, iirc its not on GOA's network, so they can only whine at Wanadoo/OT tech's to fix it.

Roll of Honour will be done really soon. heck, if you checked it, you'd see a large proportion is working now.

Poison spike, there are 3 options, wait for Mythic hotfix, wait for next patch with it as it is, or revert it to its abusable version.
Currently GOA are waiting to hear how mythic want to proceed with this.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom