Just wondering about some items...

X

--xion--

hey guys and girls,

i was just wondering if any1 knows more lvl 50 therg drops, mainly , bracers, armlets, rings, necklaces, gems. Coz as im 50 im gonan spend my time gettignall the items i need for my character. Well i have a lvl 50 therg bracer already and a staff i was just wodnering if any1 knew if there were any other items and i can spend some time hunting for them :)

thx

K

K0nah

Elylls drop some nice casters stuff - had a bracer i think with + to ice etc gave it to Outlaw youll have to ask him for stats

O

old.Second

xion is it now that i'm gonna have to go nagg on you to get your old stuff?

And if not then i just have to bring some friends to poke you hehe=)

:touch: :whip:

X

--xion--

hey sure m8 what u wanna trade :)

and second hehe poke me haha i have poke resist 78% :) what kinda items u looking for? just armour and that or weapons? what lvl r u

K

Khalen

Well my armsman could only use Malevolent Armor (which every tanks want these days I think) but that is a bit high (and hard to get because of the very high Mordred spawn). Maybe some AF 98 chain for my cleric would be nice. Or a good high lvl mace or something. But we will talk when I can log in again (cable at home still not optimal as I want it to be).

O

old.Second

Xion:

well i basicaly need pants and a staff:p

and about the poking: i got a staff +4 poke! with piercing effect! hehe.

ok this is an test:p

hmm this is 2 guys:p--->:sex:

X

--xion--

hmm staff ...what spec r u mainly into? wind? earth or ice?

O

old.Outlaw

OK at risk of the best drops spot being camped:

Calliach Guards drops the uberest Drops.

AF50 cloth Robe with +12 Dex and Int, 10% SLash +36 hits Qual 94%.

Certainly robe (I don;t think there is a single LVL 50 wizzie I havn't shown it too), and I think mebe cap.:clap:

AUTO THE CAILLEACH GUARDS :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom