just wondered

D

DeaD GuRu

how usefull would a full servant necro be in a group?

is the pboe any good vs other realms?

I think that the movement delay when stuck with a normal Pboae gimp can be a short sec to late..... so the 'just click,-pet,-stops,-starts,-casting (because you may move, the pet will start casting if not interrupted itselfe )is verry handy for incharging albion mobs. ( into another zerg, i mean)

but, i haven't got a clue on the resistance on these creatures or how much damage they do...
has anyone got a idea?

grtz

I

ilienwyn

There is one problem with necro pbaoe as i try it with the low pbaoe my necro has. You can't run and start doing it as you must FACE the pet to do it. Don't know why, but you actualy must stop and face the pet in order to start the pbaoe.
I was thinking what a necro could do with high painworking. AOE snare that doesn't break even when you hit could be good. Only problem is it last for very little time (15sec at 49spec!!).

D

Draylor

Problems with necro PBAOE:

1. Its centred on the pet - not the necro. Good luck getting the pet to stand exactly where you want it quickly.
2. Slow cast time. Insta-cast for shade, 3 second cast time on pet - compared to 2.5sec for standard PBAOE casting classes.
3. Low damage. Final PBAOE (47 servant spec) shows as 217 damage, compared to 325 for an ice wizard.
4. RAs. As far as I know neither purge or MoC work properly for necromancers at the moment, both of which are very important for PBAOE casters.

Would be nice to try out, but I expect that lot - and the standard mile long list of necro bugs - would make it very difficult to play effectively.

D

DeaD GuRu

thx

ok, so respec is in order for servant then, no problem.

thx for info, and it is true, you have to face your pet to start aoe'ing, wich is just as slow as getting an ice wizzy to stop before casting......

and you probably won't be able to stick to a pala that uses intercept and guard on a pet as well...?

I

ilienwyn

Parry, Protect and Intercept can't be used for pets even for necros. And this really sucks. You can get no protection at all from anyone.
As another note about this, it seems in 1.62 spiritmaster pet will intercept for the caster and leaving caster pbaoe all the time. Funniest of all is if spiritmaster and pet is at same place intercept reaches the insane number of 75% (after testes in pendragon as i saw in random VN boards). That means we will only be able to kill them from far away. Seems quite overpowered and still wonder, why Albion is the only realm where the pbaoe class doesn't have a pet? Pet's might not be much but are useful and i don't know, aren't wizards supposed to have a familiar or something usually? :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by Mr Ironheart
thx

ok, so respec is in order for servant then, no problem.

thx for info, and it is true, you have to face your pet to start aoe'ing, wich is just as slow as getting an ice wizzy to stop before casting......

and you probably won't be able to stick to a pala that uses intercept and guard on a pet as well...?

Setting up pbae from the pet takes a whole lot longer than for an ice wizzie. Getting your pet into position is a pain.

And you cannot use intercept or guard on pets.

S

Silenzio

have lvl 19 servant ...

wished to test by my own... one more lvl n i can respec...

thers no pboe... is a pet cast so interuptible by others...

the single targ is good, necro cast not interruptible but...
is single target

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by Mr Ironheart
how usefull would a full servant necro be in a group?

about as useful as a group getting an avalonion crush spec merc for pbt :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom