Football Just Watch...

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
...Platinis grin if the score stays 1-0.

If you remember last year when Man Utd won he was almost crying when he handed over the trophy, watch his fucking slimey face tonight if Barca win.

I hate Man Utd but tonight I so want them to win for the sake of the English game and to stick 2 fingers up to Platini who is an enourmous C U N T

rynnor

Rockhound
I think they'll get one back - I think penalties will decide it.

Trem

Barca are totally dominating, and like I said before Carrick is god awful since he went to Man Utd.

Honestly Barca are making Utd look like a pub team. Maybe if Ronaldo played a little more for the team rather than trying to impress Real Madrid Utd would do better.

Barca 2-0 now, pissing it.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Woeful by Man U.

They seemed to just crumble after Eto's complete surprise. Ronaldo should have stopped his ego from showboating, might have helped earlier on - and was Ferdinand asleep when Messi sneaked in behind him?

Trem

Barca totally deserve it, they absolutely battered Man Utd, by far the better team.

I thought Carrick was about the worst player I have ever seen in a match this big.

Well done Barca you were awesome.

Trem

Look how fucking happy Platini is though.

It is so fucking wrong.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I did hope Man U would win, in the end they did far worse than Chelsea.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
God that was awful.

We really missed presence in the midfield, stability usually provided by Scholes.

rynnor

Rockhound
I thought the key was in-form forwards v out-of-form forwards - Man Utd had enough chances but couldnt capitalise on them and their set pieces were very poor.

Shame tho - I take no pleasure in seeing an english side lose :(

Marc

FH is my second home
I thought the key was in-form forwards v out-of-form forwards - Man Utd had enough chances but couldnt capitalise on them and their set pieces were very poor.

Shame tho - I take no pleasure in seeing an english side lose :(

United had no chances of note! They were reduced to long shots and half chances. Barcelona created true chances. The key was Iniesta and Xavi owning the midfield and letting Messi run riot.

Trem

Iniesta was and is pure class.

He bothers me though, hes far too white for a Spaniard, he reminds me of Billy Corgan or a vampire.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Funny on a stick, only made better by dirty old purple-nose telling the world's press that he thought Barca's goalie had been the busier! :D

Fuck lol! :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Also, watching sports makes me notice the photographersand it makes me want this:

canon500mmsmall.jpg

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Iniesta was and is pure class.

He bothers me though, hes far too white for a Spaniard, he reminds me of Billy Corgan or a vampire.

So? Billy Corgan is class..Iniesta is Class..Vampires I don't care about ;)
But as a nail in the coffin to the vampires, I'll end with one word: Messi :drink:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Funny on a stick, only made better by dirty old purple-nose telling the world's press that he thought Barca's goalie had been the busier! :D

Fuck lol! :)

Thought you'd come out of hiding after the last fortnight. Come to gloat and show us Liverpool's vast haul of trophies won this year? Oh...wait....

Bottom line is we were beaten by the most devastating team in Europe. No shame in that, and United weren't "woeful", they were punished for playing the kind of open, attacking football everyone wanted to see (in the first half they had twice the number of shots on target as Barca) - if they'd have played the way they did in last year's semis, everyone would have bitched about negativity, but they'd have probably got the job done, because its seems that's the only way to get a result against this Barca team. The only real criticism I would lay at United's door was Ronaldo's antics in the second half; selfishness and stupidity from beginning to end.

Oh well, next year.

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
Liverpool supporters make me laugh, they all came out of hiding last night. That united not winning a trophy is the highlight of their season just says it all.

United were shocking all over the pitch, i think carrick in particular had a terrible terrible game. the best team won and deservidly so, i said a few months ago if united werent to win it i would like to see barca pick it up as they are just awesome and guardiolla is a gent.

gg barca.

Fast

Part of the furniture
Bit of a shock how poor Man U played. 2nd half especially was embaressing.

I wanted the home side to win, and I also wanted that Tw@ Platini to cry in the cup.

Iniesta was pure joy :)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
As a chelsea supporter i feel bad for United :(. Play like we did and everyone calls you boring and a team that ruins football, so United play barcs style and get hammered. Do they get praise for trying to be entertaining? nope they just called for losing. You cant have it both ways, if you want to beat barc u need to play like chelsea did and like man united did last year. If Liverpool had played last night and tried to use same tactics as barc they would have lost just the same, almost all teams would because Barcelona are simply the masters of it.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I'm so glad Barca won! I didnt want Man U winning yet another trophy this year!

Barca made ManU look quite average really which is quite a task really. It was quite surprising to see Man U be dominated in such a way

Marc

FH is my second home
Thought you'd come out of hiding after the last fortnight. Come to gloat and show us Liverpool's vast haul of trophies won this year? Oh...wait....

Bottom line is we were beaten by the most devastating team in Europe. No shame in that, and United weren't "woeful", they were punished for playing the kind of open, attacking football everyone wanted to see (in the first half they had twice the number of shots on target as Barca) - if they'd have played the way they did in last year's semis, everyone would have bitched about negativity, but they'd have probably got the job done, because its seems that's the only way to get a result against this Barca team. The only real criticism I would lay at United's door was Ronaldo's antics in the second half; selfishness and stupidity from beginning to end.

Oh well, next year.

No they never. They had one shot on target and 4 off target. Barca had 2 on target including one goal. You are thinking of shots OFF target, which is what the european champions restricted Man United to, half chances. Barcelona gave united a footballing lesson. It was embarassing watching united try to play like barca. The difference is, people like Xavi and Iniesta have played this way their entire career as unlike england, where your football lessons are centred on kicking other players and being able to drink as much as possible, you are taught at barca from an early age to pass, move, receive, pass, move, receive.

Marc

FH is my second home
As a chelsea supporter i feel bad for United :(. Play like we did and everyone calls you boring and a team that ruins football, so United play barcs style and get hammered. Do they get praise for trying to be entertaining? nope they just called for losing. You cant have it both ways, if you want to beat barc u need to play like chelsea did and like man united did last year. If Liverpool had played last night and tried to use same tactics as barc they would have lost just the same, almost all teams would because Barcelona are simply the masters of it.

If you think Chelsea would have beaten Barca last night you are mistaken. We hit top gear and no amount of kicking us would have stopped us.

We were unbeatable last night.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Thought you'd come out of hiding after the last fortnight

Not been anywhere m8 :)

Man Utd got beat last night because Barca took the game to them. United rely on opponents being so scared of them in attack that they sit back and wait. It's always been the case that the best way to beat Fergie is simply to try.

Anyway, your midfield was piss weak last night. Giggs is past it (and only won the plaudits he's gotten this season because people went "shit, he's gonna retire, lets do something quick" IMHO). Carrick was piss poor and the £35 million's worth of strikers you had on the bench came on to do fuck all.

I know Liverpool (rightly) got roasted over Keane, but at least we had the good sense to get shot of him quickly. You kept Berbatov! :D

Edit: And I think Chelski would have done the trick TBFH.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
United came off as intimidated and looked mentally lost.
They played horribly also.
Clumsy passing clumsy reception.

Embattle

FH is my second home
If you think Chelsea would have beaten Barca last night you are mistaken. We hit top gear and no amount of kicking us would have stopped us.

We were unbeatable last night.

So you say, but you were only playing Man U last night.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I dont wanna take away anything from Barc but they didnt beat united because they were on fire, they won because united tried to beat you at your own game so to speak. You tried it vs chelsea in 2 games and it failed both times, same last year vs united.
You only got to the final because of a very dodgy ref. This isnt a post saying chelsea a better team its a post saying chelsea style of play is the style needed to beat you. Rafa has shown this season he can adapt and im sure would have used a similiar style, just baffles me why united didnt.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Fergie got this wrong big style, which is unusual for him.

The formation and player selection was fucking dire.

Although it does go to show one thing, Man Utd rely on Fletcher as much as Liverpool rely on Torres/Gerrard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom