Just want to say a few things...

• Thread starter old.shotgunstow
  • Start date
O

old.shotgunstow

Well. My subscription is out today. No more offers to pay for it for me please ;) I have decided to let it run out for now, and get on with my AS exams etc. Just wanted to say good luck to all GoL and all my friends I wish you all the best while I am away.

On to the most recent issue. Herbal.

Now, I used to think hmm Herbal abuses his power, removes people from the guild just for a simple insult and gets really stressed easily, dickhead etc. Now I realise this must just be in fun, or something. Anyway, allow me to say, any misgivings forgotten, Herbal is a true star. After reading through the post about the lute (and various other posts on other boards too on the same subject) it is plain to see that Aussie is a selfish cunt, with no other aim than to better himself/his brother. Herbal, as many people have said, has done the right thing and reported Aussie for what he really is, scum. :clap: :clap: Herb.

Conclusion: Herbal, my hero. Aussie, not worth the energy I'm using to type these words.

Everyone else: Goodbye and I'll most prolly come back and see you all again once my exams are over.

R

rure

grr.. sucks that a cleric is leaving.

but good luck on your exams.

hope you will be back soon :)

D

Draylor

Good call, exams are far more important than DAoC :)

As for the rest of it - your right its not even worth spending the time to comment on. Give it a day or 2 and noone will give a damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom