Just wanna say;

C

Carnalito

BG2 = one of the best single player games i've ever played togheter with BG1 :)

S

Sloth

Originally posted by Sol-
your sad

F*uck off,

Oh, and yes, BG2 is the best single player game ive played to,
Still never played Throne of Bhaal yet :(

L

Louster

Yep. Only thing that's bad about it is the lack of replay value, since regardless what character class or group setup or alignment you play as, the story will always be basically the same. Shame really, because yeah it is a brilliant game.

C

Custodian

I am ploddig through this BG2 still.
Not getting enough free hours to make a big dent in it.
And having to accept that I cannot kill everything I meet (unlike BG1) is frustrating... "weapon has no effect" ... pah :( Just wait till I come back with a bigga gun !

C

*Coolio*

Got my ToB today *yey*

Since i think i missed alot of quest in SOA..

Am doing it all over again, this time with a good party..
And am going to try a Wild Mage :D

Also, not going to follow bohdi(sp?) Take the shadow Thieves offer...

L

Louster

Yeah uhm, you get pretty much screwed over if you play evil alignment parties in the BG games. There's like one item in the entire game (BG2) you can get and get to keep if you're evil, I think, being the silver dragon thing. And loads of other stuff you only get to keep if you're good, though I can't remember any specific examples. I read an interview where they said they were a "moral game" because of this and were teaching people "the benefits of doing good" or somesuch. Hee hee.

S

starhunter

dude

im geussin u have TOB 2 have your chars lvls that high but is the xp cap not limited 2 lvl 40? well i dunno c ya later i hope u did not cheat cause if your gonna play a game of such pure greatness then u should play by the rules or if we fight i might have 2 cheat lol l8r:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom