just wanna say hi !

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
i'm back in emain =)

been fun this week , been trying to to get in the emain behavior again and it's been a journey i can tell you that =) .

first day ( monday ) i ported to emain , i wen't out through the gates and stod there scared to death when i saw all these hardened warriors who have fought all their lives and i wasn't accustumed to this life since my break from the war, but as i wen't out in search for enemies to fight and old friend's to meet , i found myself not so frightened anymore because i suddenly was sleeping on the green grass without knowing why i was lying there , then i saw a little saracen dancing with me so i understood i died within the first 2 minutes of entering. =)

but i didn't give up at that point i wen't back in again and found myself a new friend who had 2 powerfull friends that gave me such power i fel unbeatable, and with this new found power i wen't out again, and to my joy i saw shadow run in the hills, and wen't to him and /hugged and then slayed him , so much JOY there was!

i wan't to thank you all that have given me such a warm welcome , and a ty for the albzerg that was at MMG that didn't interfere when i was fighting 2 saracen infiltraitors and can you belive it ? i was winning! with a cheerfull crowd around consisting of wizards and warriors from the other realm and i prevailed and won the fight with odds 2 vs 1 ! i suspected that i would be killed then after i killed em and i just had 100 hp left , but the albion's gave me hugs and kisses and left me there sitting as a target for a puny luriken ranger who wanted he's first kill =) , thus i died but i felt no pain only VICTORY ! .

i salute you all for making this game as one of the best ! i haven't had this fun over the pas 1.9 year's iv'e playing so a big salute to all Midgardian's , Albion's and everyone's favourite Treehuggers Hibernia! /salute and hope to see you again ( next time i'm free from work ;)

/fastkiller aKa Fastrunner ;)

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
just curiosity.

didnt u survived at mmg cause Kenwolf added and killed the guy which was nearly killing u? :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
well i had a stroke of bad luck mat =)

i just killed one before and then u started to attack me =) i was just happy he added =)

/gave him a nice shag in the tavern later that day =)

one thing i learned with a previous encounter with you mat is that i should never stand still , cause then u get the time to critshot me for 950 again ;) and that hurts !! 50% hp gone :)

thx for fun again =)

/fastkiller

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
mat i'll give you a /hug next time and maybe we can play a game of dice ? =)

and then a duel ? no slamming! =) <then i have to use purge hate that > =)

/hug

/fastkiller

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
:clap:

Nice to see a non whine thread around here !!

Good on ya peeps !!

Daja

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome back, hope you have fun, think I stabbed you along mtk road last night.. was just trying to be friendly though, I get so clumsy sometimes :{ :fluffle:

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
when will bhusta be banned for good ?

bhusta i have to say it , i can't hold it inside me any longer.

since we were in the same guild before i had to shut up , but now YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I HATE TRULE DEEPLY HATE IN THE WHOLE REALM.....

ahh said it how sweet it feels

Daja: hehe thx i'll poke you 1 or 2 times next time i see you =) /hug

/fastkiller

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Teslacoil said:
when will bhusta be banned for good ?

bhusta i have to say it , i can't hold it inside me any longer.

since we were in the same guild before i had to shut up , but now YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I HATE TRULE DEEPLY HATE IN THE WHOLE REALM.....

ahh said it how sweet it feels

/fastkiller

ahahahahahahah !? :puke:

edit: oh btw can we meet in rl so i can kick ur ass ?

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
marcszje not over a game =)

over that he is a stupid man that behaves like an 11 year old that hasn't got a single idea about how to be nice.

only stupid comment's and this fella i helped alot once oh my i regret it.

/fast

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
that's where u found a life ? good for you! =)

now instead of whining and barking and mjauing u maybe can go and take care of your life ? .... oh i'm sorry allmost sounded like your mum ... that is if u had one alive.

/hug

/fast

and a sig ? NEVVAH! =)

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Teslacoil said:
that's where u found a life ? good for you! =)

now instead of whining and barking and mjauing u maybe can go and take care of your life ? .... oh i'm sorry allmost sounded like your mum ... that is if u had one alive.

/hug

/fast

and a sig ? NEVVAH! =)

ur really strong there dragging in my mum

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
any insults towards someones personality's over forums, while not even knowing him is just stupid, specially if done repeatingly, imho.

Bonegoat

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
any insults towards someones personality's over forums, while not even knowing him is just stupid, specially if done repeatingly, imho.
They have been playing in the same guild for quite some time, and they have allways been in love with eachother :wub:

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
WiZe^ said:
ur really strong there dragging in my mum

ahwell if you could read it wasn't meant as trashtalk towards your mom , but at your mom's lacking skills of making you to decent MAN instead of she let you stay as a boy and be a hard case to crack , i bet you have a tough time in real life with you personality.

anyway the reason why i so hate you so much is this: I have no CLUE why you are so bloody pissed of at me, and every time i tried to figure it out while you were still in FoM you could never give me a correct answer except "GO TO HELL" .... so well i decided you will hate me for some reason that is above me forever so i hate you back isn't this childish of me or what ? =) so mate go get a life and don't torment yourself u have challenged me and now i ask you again WHEN AND WHERE?

one more thing , Glottis is probably one of the most negative people on this forum but as i've read all he's post's he has a gift of coming right to the point with maybe stepping on some toe's, BUT you on the otherhand wize you are truly just a littele boy that needs attention. so instead of trying to act as a Man start showing it instead of faking it.

my 2 cent's

/fastkiller

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
hmm, what happened? this was such a fun, loving thread for the first few posts :<

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
soz fluid =(

but you can't have a nice conversation on FH without people with no life adding useless posts on every thread and screwing up the fun =/

as in irl we have to live with it =(

/hug

/fast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom