Just To Clarify

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clericc

Fledgling Freddie
I take it no one has been able to enter their open beta codes or update the mythic patcher yet?

And i also take it that GOA are working on it :)

would i be correct in saying this? :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Yes, you would.

Now people just need to be patient, instead of being kids.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
What do you mean?

We are all playing the game and GoA have taken the afternoon off because of a job well done.

Ribbit

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, you would.

Now people just need to be patient, instead of being kids.

Now when it comes to paying for professional competence, or paying for unprofessional incompetence, to an ADULT, it's no contest.

Any chance that might sink in?

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
this is why preview weekends are useful.....

people wouldnt be so bothered if this happened on friday but seeing as its happening during open beta which is included in the pre order people get vocal.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Good god its a Beta, you didn't pay for it. Go out for a run, do the housework, play spore what ever but sitting on the webby spamming refresh isn't going to help or post 200 times on FH whining either just chill we have waited long enough for WAR we can wait a bit longer.

Open Beta is a bonus treat it as such.

Im going out for a guinness :drink:

Ribbit

Fledgling Freddie
this is why preview weekends are useful.....

people wouldnt be so bothered if this happened on friday but seeing as its happening during open beta which is included in the pre order people get vocal.

Complacency said they could do this account registration at the last minute.

Anybody with half a brain would have had the account registration up and running about a week ago.

They tempted Fate, and got Fate's normal response.

Ribbit

Fledgling Freddie
Good god its a Beta, you didn't pay for it. Go out for a run, do the housework, play spore what ever but sitting on the webby spamming refresh isn't going to help or post 200 times on FH whining either just chill we have waited long enough for WAR we can wait a bit longer.

It is NOT BETA!

It is nothing but a website ***registration page***, NOT Rocket Science!

People haven't even been ABLE to get to the Beta bit yet!

jonrossi

Fledgling Freddie

....well i did, sorry mate, CE preorder, i am sure i had to pay for that, or did i get it free??

Enli

Fledgling Freddie

Y enough spam by those impatient ones. After such long waiting, wait a day more, its just logging on the website, not the game as yet. Thank god it doesnt control my life :D

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Ah now i remember why i visited FH lesser, i see all the "GOA flaming is still around". common this is only a beta (not like the BIG RELEASE) thats why they call it beta to handle all types of error/bugs and problems. I got up 8 today but i didnt count on anything (lol). Hope they fix it so we can play anytime today atleast :clap:

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
....well i did, sorry mate, CE preorder, i am sure i had to pay for that, or did i get it free??

Sorry you got it as a bonus, a FREE bonus but i can see you are a forum troll so you are going to whine anyways so carry on :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
you are a funny man, stand up comedian?

i am sure 08:30 was promised, so people are allowed to be a little peed off

You're a ****, IRL ****?

Okay, for anyone who actually knows why I posted why I did, thank you. For people like JR:

800,000 (give or take) different people trying to access the SAME thing at the SAME time, this is going to cause problems. The amount of people spam-refreshing/trying to get it is going to cause a problem and they're going to fix it. 3 1/2 hours is nothing, wait. When they come up they come up, when they work, you'll still whine.

Just need patience. Also Belgerath is correct. This is NOT a live-release, so there are GOING to be issues. Let them bloody solve it without all you F5 kiddies going insane.

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
You're a ****, IRL ****?

Okay, for anyone who actually knows why I posted why I did, thank you. For people like JR:

800,000 (give or take) different people trying to access the SAME thing at the SAME time, this is going to cause problems. The amount of people spam-refreshing/trying to get it is going to cause a problem and they're going to fix it. 3 1/2 hours is nothing, wait. When they come up they come up, when they work, you'll still whine.

Just need patience. Also Belgerath is correct. This is NOT a live-release, so there are GOING to be issues. Let them bloody solve it without all you F5 kiddies going insane.

Yes, website is taking a beating, why? Cause they left account pages to the ver last minute. Not a sign of good planing. When they later (finally) release a statement on their website, what do they say? Acount pages will be up 9:30 cet... That was 3-4 hours ago (the webiste info was posted 30 minutes ago) and its still not working for everyone.

I have defended GOA many times, but having to troll around several forums to get small pieces of official info is just insane.

sloand

Fledgling Freddie
lol at people who buy CE just for open beta. This just shows impatience, the same impatience we see here atm.

Zagzyg

Loyal Freddie
Sorry you got it as a bonus, a FREE bonus but i can see you are a forum troll so you are going to whine anyways so carry on :D
A very common misuse of the word FREE. If you had to buy something to get it, it's not free. It's a sweetener to make you want to buy, that they have failed to deliver as specified. And they had full choice of the time and date to deliver it, makes it all the worse.

Not all that bothered, as my code was free, thanks to FH :D
Still, the various forums were able to handle the 10,000's of extra registration of people desperately after a beta code, seems pretty bad that GOA can't handle this.

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
then explain why some shops were selling them for £10
or explain how the cost of the game doesnt pay for the servers and the printing /burning of the pre order boxes.
in life nothing is "free"

Kinag

Part of the furniture
then explain why some shops were selling them for £10
or explain how the cost of the game doesnt pay for the servers and the printing /burning of the pre order boxes.
in life nothing is "free"

If a store is selling open beta codes for £10 then they're not a serious shop. They are in no way entitled to sell open beta codes by itself, afaik. And again, you paid them, not GoA. If anything, you should be angry at the store for selling the codes by themselves in the first place.

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
If a store is selling open beta codes for £10 then they're not a serious shop. They are in no way entitled to sell open beta codes by itself, afaik. And again, you paid them, not GoA. If anything, you should be angry at the store for selling the codes by themselves in the first place.
there serious enough to be an official partner.
i didnt pay them either i pre ordered elsewhere

Zoldot

Fledgling Freddie
mail is in use and so is username.. why couldnt you just be able to use the same account no matter if your in beta or not and jsut register your key? would be soooo much easier

Zaagazug

Fledgling Freddie
Of course it was predictable. Having said that - why be so mad about it? I would be very surprised unless most of us are logged in at the end of the day and crash some servers (alot probably) :)

titch

Fledgling Freddie

On my collectors edition box it guarentees OB access, so yes I did pay for the access. However at this stage I care little, just thought i would make the point.

As I cant create threads on this forum, not that I have created any todate or flamed anyone I guess I will have to hyjack this one with a question.

I have managed to get my account registered with the EU Warhammer site and have been told to wait for my email. Has anyone received their email and managed to get further ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom