Just spotted Zarjazz

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Outside fenchurch street giving a blonde lady a kiss before she went into the station.

Was gonna say hello but you were walking really fast and did not want to scream ZARJAZZZZZ in rush hour haha

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Sure it was a lady?

Blonde+guy.jpg

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Outside fenchurch street giving a blonde lady a kiss before she went into the station.

Was gonna say hello but you were walking really fast and did not want to scream ZARJAZZZZZ in rush hour haha

Hah. Bloody stalkers, I can't get away from them! Anyway that wasn't walking fast, I just have long legs. :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Next time I'm going to jump on your back...so when that happens, don't freak out, just know its me and say hello :)

Nate

FH is my second home
You should definitely scream out ZAARRJJAAZZZZ(in an over the top viking kind of way) in rush hour, get someone to video it for you too. and then bash your chest as you run towards him shouting your war cry.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Nate said:
You should definitely scream out ZAARRJJAAZZZZ(in an over the top viking kind of way) in rush hour, get someone to video it for you too. and then bash your chest as you run towards him shouting your war cry.

Then push him over whilst screaming "fus ro dah"!

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
He may have trouble with that, I'm bigger than him. Maybe an arrow to the knee would work.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You know the saying; the taller they are...the easier it is to reach the nuts.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
He may have trouble with that, I'm bigger than him. Maybe an arrow to the knee would work.
You look like you've lost a bit of weight since I last saw you at Bodeans?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I love the fact those guys shooting the air gun are wearing hard core hearing protection :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom