Just shows you what a human can do...

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Wow. That's special. How he generates the power to do some of those things is amazing.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Wow. That's special. How he generates the power to do some of those things is amazing.

Yep I was thinking much the same, when I was a teenager I had a couple of gymnast friends who competed at national level and they were exceptionally strong, agile and precise. No way they could pull off 70% of what he does in that video, the boy is gifted.

Himse

FH is my second home
Remember seeing that a while back, just mental.

Just even to do a flip from the ground requires enough, let alone jumping backwards over some huge block after doing several backflips.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yep I was thinking much the same, when I was a teenager I had a couple of gymnast friends who competed at national level and they were exceptionally strong, agile and precise. No way they could pull off 70% of what he does in that video, the boy is gifted.

Yeah we have an ex gymnast here at the office, called him over to show it. Was impressed.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Blimey, he is training up a team of ninja to take over the world! :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Man. I thought this was a thread about my 180-mile bike ride from Nottingham to Anglesey this weekend.

1 mountain bike, 2 mates, 3 days, 6 pubs, more beer than you can shake a stick at.

I'm so win Charlie Sheen wishes he was me :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That's obviously why everybody is talking about you. ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They would be but they're all stuck in the queue formed by the media frenzy... :eek:

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Man. I thought this was a thread about my 180-mile bike ride from Nottingham to Anglesey this weekend.

1 mountain bike, 2 mates, 3 days, 6 pubs, more beer than you can shake a stick at.

I'm so win Charlie Sheen wishes he was me :)

cool story bro.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom