Just returned

locherbread

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I'm back in game after an 18 month lay-off, Aye i'm insane..

What I need to know is what exactly has changed with TOA, so now artifacts no longer drop & scrolls+encounter credit is all that is required. my main question is, Do I need to redo the encouters I have already completed!! I wanted to het traldor's oracle using the new system (I did /quest & it says I have completed traldor's oracle enocunter)
But the dude that dishes out that arti told me he cannot activate the arti...Bollox if thats the case, looks like barely anyone bothers with TOA anymore, shame I must have been one of the few that enjoyed it?

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
locherbread said:
Ok I'm back in game after an 18 month lay-off, Aye i'm insane..

What I need to know is what exactly has changed with TOA, so now artifacts no longer drop & scrolls+encounter credit is all that is required. my main question is, Do I need to redo the encouters I have already completed!! I wanted to het traldor's oracle using the new system (I did /quest & it says I have completed traldor's oracle enocunter)
But the dude that dishes out that arti told me he cannot activate the arti...Bollox if thats the case, looks like barely anyone bothers with TOA anymore, shame I must have been one of the few that enjoyed it?
ru high enough lvl to get the arti? u got the book in inventory(dont rly know if that helps but... who knows :p)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Basicly you just need cred for encounter - if you had it it still counts!

And if you got some unactivated artifacts you can hand em in somewhere for the scrolls you need. (afaik)

Also, everything has been made easier ^_^

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
If you have credit I think you just need to give the book to the right NPC.

If you have the unactivated arte you can hand it in to one of the NPCS in Scrios de Atlantis who'll swap it for the book which you can then turn in for the activated arte.

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
you need to click the name of the arti you want to activate in the scholar`s speech then he will tell you to hand over the book.
i think you just didnt click he name of the arti.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom