Just pondering

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
There have been quite a few ml's lately, and I was wondering if anyone is going to lead another ml9-10 raid soon? Perhaps after the ML marathon by Vavi?

Really need ml9-10 for savage, but as I haven't done either before, I'm not prepared to take responsibility for such big raids just yet :)

/Nausilus

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Would need ml10 sorted for chars Nahkapaska, Marmattaja as well. Would love to join to ml9 for drops as well. :cheers:

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
If anyone is thinking about arranging ml9-10 raid, but doesn't want to be solo in charge, I'm always up for co-leading some.. but as mentioned before, I haven't done them before, and would need all the help I could get :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I'm sure that Vavires is planning to cap his ML marathon (and the one coming after that) with an ML9 and then an ML10 raid? Also, clustering is imminent, and then you'll get at least twice as many Mids to throw into such a raid. ;)

And yes, while ML10 is a pushover given you have enough people on the raid and does not require very much in terms of tactics, ML9 can be a little more tricky to lead for an unexperienced raid leader.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Cadelin said:
We missed ML8 on the marathon. Give ML8 first!

that's coming after the ml7-part of the next ml-marathon. (in 2 weeks if i'm not mistaken)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Yea a ml9+10 wil lofc follow how fast that will be i can't really say. A lot of people will need HUGE amount of master level experience to get to join em ofc. and ye sml8 is after ml7 sunday the tenth ;)

greets vavi

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
I think there is a lot of ppl missing ML9-10 atm. There was lots on Vav's last ML8 raid and iirc there was but a few days between an upcomming ML9 raid after that. So there wasnt enough time for all to get MLEXP. So I think there is interest and chars for more than one ML9 raid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom