Just like a joke?

KingeX

Fledgling Freddie
Just like a joke or the final trooth?

3/10/2007 7:00 CET and the populations are:

Dyvet: 59
Camlan: 38
Glanstonbury: 37

We all said last months English DAoC is over but we could still play with FG at prime times, now we can all surely say the final end of English DAoC servers has come. If even GoA started working on a solution project we all know that it would take more than a couple of months. GoA unfortunatelly let the English DAoC servers die, now? Let's play another game!

Good bye English DAoC!

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
All the GoA peeps in charge...should rot and die like the server, and that would be poetic justice.

Ha....

GReaper

Part of the furniture
I find it rather sad that Deira has a higher population than Excalibur/Prydwen. :(

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
aimi ela hib limors na se ftia3w
english /as, 2000 prime time, free lvl ka8e 2 meres, 5% bonus se polla
treliari

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
aimi(lios) --> hib limors XX XX XXXXXX
english /as, 2200 prime time, free lvl XXXX 2 days, 5% bonus XX XXXX
(k14 cross of) trelaXX

rocket science:flame:

aika

Part of the furniture
112 kills for lone enforcer and the server dies :(

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Just like a joke or the final trooth?

3/10/2007 7:00 CET and the populations are:

Dyvet: 59
Camlan: 38
Glanstonbury: 37

We all said last months English DAoC is over but we could still play with FG at prime times, now we can all surely say the final end of English DAoC servers has come. If even GoA started working on a solution project we all know that it would take more than a couple of months. GoA unfortunatelly let the English DAoC servers die, now? Let's play another game!

Good bye English DAoC!

Stats for Dark Age of Camelot servers

after checking darkzone at that time those numbers dont seem to add up, i assume you mean 1900CET not 0700CET

:m00:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
112 kills for lone enforcer and the server dies :(

I was sickened too m8 200k from rr10 and like 10k from 9/9 :(

But it really isnt worth it ... last day online on dyvet on shade i made like 40k in 10h :p

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Just uncluster and recluster with german servers theres NO points in keeping dyvet as it is now

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Just uncluster and recluster with german servers theres NO points in keeping dyvet as it is now

GOA are in a contract with Mythic to provide and english speaking server, they can't change the english language cluster.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
GOA are in a contract with Mythic to provide and english speaking server, they can't change the english language cluster.

lost me on that one, most of mythics servers are in english, Why do GOA need to be in contact for that.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
I was sickened too m8 200k from rr10 and like 10k from 9/9 :(

But it really isnt worth it ... last day online on dyvet on shade i made like 40k in 10h :p

yeah..sux.
only needed 45 solo for the 2nd L.E. title..
and only like half a mil for thane rr11.
And still couldnt being myself to renew, cause i hadnt even played the last month with all that sh*t rvr @ prime time and no action off-hours.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
lost me on that one, most of mythics servers are in english, Why do GOA need to be in contact for that.

GOA must provide at least one english speaking server, thats the agreement they have with Mythic. I doubt that will be changed until WAR arrives.

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie

No that is not the right way to do it imo, you would get some action but you would also make alot of players unhappy. German / French / Spanish chat was one of the reasons for people leaving classic server imo. And doing quests in German? No thanks :D

They should uncluster and export the database data from both servers to Mythic. Then it would be up to Mythic to place Hibs in a us cluster that needs a better Hib population and ofc do the same with Albs and Mids, to sort out small population inbalances or realm dominance in the same fix.

Alternative to that would be to make Dyvet an experimental server where relic bonus is static, so a realm having extra relics isnt boosted by them. Second they should boost Hibernia with 200% RP bonus, Midgard with 150% and Albion with 0% because of serious overpopulation problems.
The above plus a 2 month free playtime and free update to LotM for all inactive Excalibur and Prydwen players, offered by e-mail. That might work imo, and GOA could actually end up earning some nice new subscriptions.

I see no reason to renew my 3 x subs and continue to play on Dyvet, and I cba to play on a GOA server with different language than english. Right now I am playing free 14 days on US, and wait for GOA or Mythic to come up with some kind of decent rescue plan for the Dyvet cluster. They have to do something, or we will all get a lot of spare time, devoted to warn future customers about what catastrophic concequences it can have to play a Mythic game or a game hosted by GOA. I would hate to see 4-5 years of work, blood, sweat, and tears rot up in a unused server :(

/hug
Leahc

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
yeah, screw those 151 people so you can have your chars on a different server (rather than just rerolling)

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, screw those 151 people so you can have your chars on a different server (rather than just rerolling)

the point was that there's more than 151 people who would reactivate just to play their chars again if they clustered

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
GOA must provide at least one english speaking server, thats the agreement they have with Mythic. I doubt that will be changed until WAR arrives.

Camlann is nice this time of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom