Just in case you dont read :)

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
Seven Years, Let's Celebrate !
Who would believe it – seven years of non-stop adventures since the release of Dark Age of Camelot in Europe. Seven years of battles, seven expansions, seven wonders of the world, seven skies, seven seas, seven dwarves, seven deadly sins, seven archangels of the apocalypse… All that is not found in the game of course, but the figure seven is highly symbolic and the fact that Dark Age of Camelot has reached this age is proof of its calibre.
It remains, for many of you, the touchstone game. So, we have decided to celebrate the event with more splendour than we have done in the past. And we would like to do it with all those who helped write the history of DAoC over the last seven years. We have three surprises in store for you therefore, and the festivities will begin next week.
First of all, a competition will be organised for all our subscribers, which will be unveiled at 8 pm GMT on Monday the 26th (9 pm EST). We will ask you seven questions on Dark Age of Camelot and its universe. The first players to send the correct answers to our Customer Support will be the winners. So be vigilant and insightful, and you could win a seven-week subscription, Dark Age of Camelot mugs or candles, bottles of wine, sweat-shirts, T-shirts, medals, seal stamps, etc.
Then, in the middle of the week, most of the former players will receive an invitation to return to the game for seven days (from 29 January to 4 February). That will most certainly be an enjoyable reunion and exchanging of memories, but also – we hope – it will lead to some great in-game moments. If you know any former players, feel free to pass on this news to them. For technical reasons, you may not receive the invitation, but everyone will be able to connect to the game and be able to play with their old characters since all former accounts will be activated for free during this period.
And lastly, there had to be a particularly memorable moment that we could all celebrate together, and 3 February has been chosen, since this is the anniversary date of the opening of the German and English servers. A special event will take place all evening on this date, from 7 pm on. We will let you know more about this in next week's Reporter, but you can already make a note of all these dates in your diaries !

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
WoW. Im looking forward to this. I hope alot of pryd show up. Now to find my bit of paper with mail my account details on:)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
WOW!

Get to play chars on a deserted server for free

OH SHI, I think I just made a poo poo in my pants out of sheer excitement.

or not. Seriously, no one will be on the server. Mark my words.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
WOW!

This,they should organise this on german servers instead :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Should i reinstall daoc to play on ghost town.. hah no.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
WOW!

Oh hello Mr. Negative!

I will be there just for the nostalgia. Probably won't get any RvR fights but tbh who cares? Will be fun just to run around for a few hours and remember the old days.

That broke your "no one will be on the server" I guess ;)

And it also lets me check what chars I have on the german servers and make a conclusion if I cba to equip on of those chars.

It's all good imo, great news :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Its not even worth downloading the client for.

7 days? oh dear oh dear

What would get me interested in GOA would be a character transfer to either the US or European servers. Will never happen though.

Dard

Part of the furniture
Will log in just to see if my houses are still there :)

Syri

FH is my second home
I'll probably log my minstrel on excal, see if anyone's around. if i can be bothered to download the thing...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Might log in just for the fun of it. Nothing better to do this part of the year anyhow!

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Must be a drag as a CM writing all that blather for an audience of like 8 people.

Sure will log on and see what's happening anyhow, probably not much but forever an optimist.

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
Me and two rl m8s will logg in and play some.

I won't have to re-install the game, cuz I never uninstalled it ;D.

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Have all EU servers been merged yet? Hate to have to download and install just to run into a ghost town, think I did that a couple of months back when they gave away 7 days as well.

Would love to play DAoC again on active servers though...

robbe

Loyal Freddie
I am now logged on to prydwen/midgard with 7 other brave warriors. Last time I played there was some new window where you could see how many days ago since your guildmates was last online? What to type for that? =)

Dard

Part of the furniture
I am now logged on to prydwen/midgard with 7 other brave warriors. Last time I played there was some new window where you could see how many days ago since your guildmates was last online? What to type for that? =)

/social

Nate

FH is my second home
I thought there would be a drawing rather then a requirement to read from the title of the thread :(

Arathar

Fledgling Freddie
Its not even worth downloading the client for.

7 days? oh dear oh dear

What would get me interested in GOA would be a character transfer to either the US or European servers. Will never happen though.

not even possible to dl from their site, 10/kbs gg alot of players will come to this 7 year joke of goa

a world wide cluster or just eu cluster overall would be worth a finger

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom