real thing next thursday

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
you win tris, couldnt handle one of those bad boys

Cheers bahumat :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hay good luck for next week man :)

btw dont eat a jalapeno sanger before the test mmmkay?

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck for the test - dunno whether this will give you confidence or not, but it seems to me completely random whether you pass or not - I drove much worse on my second test (and passed) yet failed my first, where I drove brilliantly, but was given a major fault for going the wrong way.

I passed my motorbike test last week, and Lee failed, but I can guarantee he rode much better than I did - I was stunned when the examiner told me I'd passed.

On the equally interesting subject of sandwiches, I ordered a ham, smoked cheese and tomato/chilli chutney sandwich for lunch (which is usually superb) but despite me saying tomato and chilli chutney about 5 times, it came with mango chutney instead. It was interesting, still quite nice, but I don't think I'd get it again.

[story ends]

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I just ate a Curly Whirly. 10p. Good value, but my God ! They used to be double the width and had more chocolate on them. Same with Wagonwheels. They're smaller now.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Good luck for the test - dunno whether this will give you confidence or not, but it seems to me completely random whether you pass or not - I drove much worse on my second test (and passed) yet failed my first, where I drove brilliantly, but was given a major fault for going the wrong way.

I passed my motorbike test last week, and Lee failed, but I can guarantee he rode much better than I did - I was stunned when the examiner told me I'd passed.

On the equally interesting subject of sandwiches, I ordered a ham, smoked cheese and tomato/chilli chutney sandwich for lunch (which is usually superb) but despite me saying tomato and chilli chutney about 5 times, it came with mango chutney instead. It was interesting, still quite nice, but I don't think I'd get it again.

[story ends]

You have boobies..

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i thought i done pretty well on it

i know i messed up both maneuvers mainly cause it was a different car and the clutch was different. I got picked up too many times for not checking my blind spot

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Jusr had...

...half an apple which didn't taste very nice. Too soft and not very sweet.

I'm thinking about taking it back to the store and telling them someone's eaten half this apple what kind of an outfit are you guys running ? Fancing selling customers half eaten apples ! Now gimme a nice juicy one. That big one over there, the size of a football. Yeah !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom