just got it

• Thread starter Testin da Cable
  • Start date
T

Testin da Cable

been promising myself this game for a long time now, and I was it somewhere for peanuts, so I got it. beautiful :)

W

|WarpiG|

Morrowind looks great, but I found after a while it was far to repetitive (hack, slash, run here, run there over and over)

That is until I found I could cheat slightly by placing a little mudcrab merchant, sell it something then slaughter it to get the item back, repeating this over and over again will give u loads of money for training n stuff. Leaving u free to wander around collecting and hoarding stuff for the stronghold =)

Have you been to Vivec yet?
I couldn’t believe how nice it looked as I walked towards this massive city.
Made me glad I bought a gf4

L

Louster

Rain + outside in Balmora + medium graphic settings = 15 FPS for me. :(
And bizzarely, the area around the egg mine south of Balmora, near the bridge, is one of the slowest places in the entire game, and I don't have any clue why. Framerate goes down to like 3 a second. Feh. (GF3 Ti200, 1700 celeron, 512mb DDR ram...)

W

|WarpiG|

at some points outside i was getting less than 6fps, but inside i was getting over 100 (in 1600x1200!) its all to do with the way the game engine draws everything within a radius of the player, even if the object is behind 2 massive hills.

messing with the settings will help slightly but not enough!

has anyone got the new expansion thingy?
may need to take gobshite the orc on another adventure :)

L

Louster

Yeah my framerate is great in most inside areas. I've got the addon but I got bored of playing and slogging through the jerky mire before I really got anywhere with it.

P

plightstar

I have got the Xbox version, and it kicks ass,
To make the game enjoyable you have to set yourself goals, e.g end slavery or defeat the Blight Plague etc...

T

Testin da Cable

well, I'm doing the blades quests (main storyline) and the fighters guild quests in tandem. I'm thinking about joining a house, but haven't done so yet.

P

plightstar

The best house to join is Haiula house(sry bout spelling)

As the Stonghold u get is situated in the best place, nr Balmorra the Redoran one is located on the path between Maar Gan and Ald rhun, so the landcape is dull and grey with lots of annoying reatures and the Telvianni stronghold is in the middle of no where, and takes ages to get to.

I wasn't pleased with the Redoran Stronghold so after I beat the Vivec arch-mage in a duel, I took his place.

E

Enclave_Reborn

Dwemer

I love the Dwemer i went to ALL there ruin's and there are some great add-on's for the dwemer this game is class

Users who are viewing this thread