Just getting a little bit scared now.

storch

Loyal Freddie
well I'm about done here. you guys aren't even mildly challenging and clamoring for the ban stick is really all I want to see. and thank you as I have that now. my job is done here. if someone reminds me about this place over in the land of the free I may yet return, in a years or so.

ciao for now.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
But I had a whole 4/5 words ready to copy out of wikipedia and everything :(
I already did that. you lazy so and so :eek:

well I'm about done here. you guys aren't even mildly challenging and clamoring for the ban stick is really all I want to see. and thank you as I have that now. my job is done here. if someone reminds me about this place over in the land of the free I may yet return, in a years or so.

ciao for now.

I'm sure you think that you've "won" something. Make sure to tell your friends! If you have any, that is!

Wij

I am a FH squatter

ciao for now.

*bum*

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Perry is leading Romney now.

Which actually is scary as fuck, because he's a dumber, more christian nut version of GW bush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom