Just dropping by...

S

salsashark

I was just dropping by to the BWEFL site to see whats going on - haven't been here for a while, since we are not really in the EF business anymore ;) - and I was really impressed!

Great match coverage (I remeber the times when we really had no coverage in the news) and quite a number of teams competing. It seems the admins have done a good job :clap:

These developments make me consider going back to activity with the ihp.ef :)..... hmmm.... nahh don't think so. For now it's UT2k3 for us but we will be back for sure as soon as EF2 comes out ;)

Keep on kickin' ass with BWEFL and greetz to the Paddies and all the others and keep and1 warm :flame: for us :p

Cyas ihp|SalsaShark

W

widdy

Thanks mate,it's took alot of work and there are still things that need sorting but I'm happy on how it has gone smoothly enough so far :)

As you know IHP will always be welcome in BWEFL if you ever decide you want to have a match or two for old time sake.Hopefully I should be running BWEF2L when it comes out and I'm sure that will be more fun than EF.So keep your eye out mate,there will be a nice warm mug of hot chocolate for IHP when they return :)

Take care

Widdy

T

Tempy_Incursion

I was wondering about that m8.....surely BWEFL could do for both games with one site.....and match coverage will be with match results for next season. :)

Users who are viewing this thread