just curious

Kais

Banned
is thid always like it is now at 'primetime' , with 3fg albs camping mb and assorted stealthers popping solo'ers then running off while the zerg takes care of them? :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

ps if luwar or cabra are reading this learn to use face, your the easiest exp i've come across yet.

bottler

Fledgling Freddie
albs suck cook soo fucking good atm, and fuck lifetap while the healers assist nuke :wanker:

MrBic

Part of the furniture
aww bottler you and some other big troll killed my ns after i helped one of you mids to kill an alb=(

be nice to me

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Kais said:
is thid always like it is now at 'primetime' , with 3fg albs camping mb and assorted stealthers popping solo'ers then running off while the zerg takes care of them? :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

ps if luwar or cabra are reading this learn to use face, your the easiest exp i've come across yet.
you must be really skilled mate :wanker:

Thrice ThidAlt

Fledgling Freddie
Kais said:
3fg albs camping mb

Anyone wanna make a setgrp for farming these? :flame:

Was thinking shammy healer healer skald sm sm sm and maybe a supp runie for nearsight or summit, could be zerk also, or 4th sm, or mebbe even thane :eek7:

:m00:

rynnor

Rockhound
bottler said:
albs suck cook soo fucking good atm, and fuck lifetap while the healers assist nuke :wanker:

This would be bottler who camps the apk picking off soloers with his 4-8 mids - leet skills indeed ;) why not roll up a BD while your at it :)

rynnor

Rockhound
Kais said:

Heh - Kais - thanks for your easy rps last night - my pet on aggro soloed you at AB :)

Its funny Mids complaining about the zerg when most of the week the Mids have been zerging the hell out of thid to the point that there were only around a dozen albs on most nights at primetime as the rest were fed up getting zerged at AB.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
No actually I think the mid - alb numbers has been quite even at some times, but ofc when albs arent outnumbering the enemies by far they say mid zerg etc. Hibs are either 1fg+ or none around. I'd rather see the albs with more numbers than us though, gets boring when they are in equal numbers because then they all log or do something else, more albs - more to kill :D

Kais

Banned
rynnor said:
Heh - Kais - thanks for your easy rps last night - my pet on aggro soloed you at AB :)

Its funny Mids complaining about the zerg when most of the week the Mids have been zerging the hell out of thid to the point that there were only around a dozen albs on most nights at primetime as the rest were fed up getting zerged at AB.

my hunter was lvl 22 last night so killing me is nothing special, and it would be nice to know who you are since its not unlikely that it was your pet that uncovered me then anyone nearby would ofc add.

edit: on a side note I dislike the mids zerging as much as anyone else but I have never seen so many people in one place as the albs on mb last night:)

rynnor

Rockhound
Coldbeard said:
No actually I think the mid - alb numbers has been quite even at some times, but ofc when albs arent outnumbering the enemies by far they say mid zerg etc. Hibs are either 1fg+ or none around. I'd rather see the albs with more numbers than us though, gets boring when they are in equal numbers because then they all log or do something else, more albs - more to kill :D

Its almost never even on numbers - when theres tons of albs the mids log and vice versa - the hibs are more enigmatic - perhaps lunar phase or sunspots determines their numbers :)

Whoever is in control tends to camp the pk be it alb/mid or even hib (rarely) which leads to mass logging.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
You have to wait for the Hibs to get home from school.. thats why theres none about till 6ish cuz there watching Cartoons and Blue peter... :D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Umgrud said:
You have to wait for the Hibs to get home from school.. thats why theres none about till 6ish cuz there watching Cartoons and Blue peter... :D

always though that was albs but then they showed up in great numbers all times of the day =/

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
bottler said:

Someone got a royal arse kicking then ? I just love reading the hibs n mids whines... makes me havea smile on my face for the rest of the day.

But im intruiged - why would we want to suck a chef ?

If you're going to have a whine, at least spell the slang for penis correctly.
:kissit:

People discussing mass logging in this thread also. why not have a call to arms instead of logging to go for tea n cakes?

Just because there's a lot of albs in Thid, which isn't against any rules, there will always be whines. Get over it. It aint gonna change too quickly. Just use some initiative and bring more hibs / mids.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Umgrud said:

I bet you spent a good hour thinking that one up ..either that or you stole it from the countless threads its already on ..search school ...and grow up yourself .. :wanker:

and there are always random hibs in thid ..we got a lot of FOTM ranjurs atm and Nightshades - people testing them out for Catacombs etc ..the only time fgs go is when the green guys do a GG and thats no harm tbh ..if a fg is a zerg these days well then may aswell follow the band wagon and go WoW

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
I bet you spent a good hour thinking that one up ..either that or you stole it from the countless threads its already on ..search school ...and grow up yourself ..

The Fact that my kids watch the same progs on TV i think i am old anuff...

i was putting my point of view over not being a rude :wanker: like some ppl.
if some 1 needs to grow up mate its you.....

Mouth in gear b4 you speak..

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Umgrud said:
The Fact that my kids watch the same progs on TV i think i am old anuff...

i was putting my point of view over not being a rude :wanker: like some ppl.
if some 1 needs to grow up mate its you.....

Mouth in gear b4 you speak..

r..i..t..e.. was a very mature point of view meight - ure right ..You win this one, your point was accurate/ mature / topic related and based on facts .. k

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
have another look at the post and then get bk to me . or dont . its bg , doesnt really make a difference

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
i would love to see hibs Zerg.. give my Green gank group somthing to kill!
but its true.. no hibs till prime time... after 6pm? or the odd one...

More hibs less albs.. better fights tbh

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Umgrud said:

you never know, it could be because most of us Hibbies have (Shock! Horror!) jobs... that one ever cross your mind while you were standing on the dole queue? ahh didnt think so. Congrats on growing up anyway :clap:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
lol , cant believe people actually got offended by a little comment like that ;O

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
I dont get offended by anything I read in forums, its all a lot of shit designed for a giggle :cheers:

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Kalidur said:
all we're missing from this post are your mum insults

such as...

Your mums so fat she block out da sun ?

your mamma so fat that when she eats hula hoops - people think they are looking at saturn...

Your mamma so ugly, when she gave birth to you, they slapped her instead to make her cry?

That kinda thing ? ;)

Please note, im not being horrible to anyones mum. I'm just quoting some 'mum' jokes as Kalidur said we were missing some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom