Just another whine thread

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a retarded adder, even if I am not, every hib and mid would say so, so I can't let them to feel disappointed, but why on earth Cylian and Szakal has to add on every single fight they see? They are just as retarded as the scouts they are whining about all the time...

Edit: typo

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
There are no people left that don't add... maybe just maybe there is 2 or 3 left on the entire server but even those guys have their bad moments ...

Been soloing with my stlong rr3 inf and have been added on while fighting (and badly losing to) rr7+ people

Get used to it imo

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Complaining about adding @ Dun Crauchon is as bullshit as complaining about adding @ Beno.

Got shitloads of whines about my adding @ Crauchon but fact is..... Its one big zerg vs zerg and everything adds. All for yourselves, God for us all.

You know there's an odd 30-40 Albs there; prolly more Hibs so if you go there you know it will be zergy. Ive been added on almost every day in NF. There's still people I leave alone but if you go Beno/Bled/Crauchon u know by now its 1 big add-fest.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
P.S. I wonder how Szakal and Cylian added on you on top of the tower.

Labello

Fledgling Freddie
Adding is nothing compared to what i did last night :D
I made a Crit-shot on a just rezzed caster :) 10% rezz i belive.
Yes! he got Gibbed :D

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Its one big zerg vs zerg and everything adds. All for yourselves, God for us all.

Yeah, 11 AM CET is a zerg time sure :eek: There were a total of 7-8 albs, 2 wl, Cylian+Szakal, Olm and a couple of hibs. Sure zerg...

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
P.S. I wonder how Szakal and Cylian added on you on top of the tower.

P.S. It was on open field FYI mistar "we have relic, we stealth"

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
those 'Tafaya shoots you with her bow' messages in my log while fighting other albs/hibs don't exactly give me any reason not to 'add'.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Tafaya Anathas said:
I'm a retarded adder... but why on earth Cylian and Szakal has to add on every single fight they see? ... as the scouts they are whining about all the time...

Hi there Mr Whiner, please show me a post with Szakal complaining over adds.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I wish people would add more, actually. There's literally NO class that a solo bowhunter can deal with on his or her own. Unless, of course, the target is a complete moron.

Other stealthers? Suicide. They run up and gank you.
Casters? Suicide. They run away or QC CC/Nuke you.
Tanks? Haha. Nice try.
Healers? They never run solo and are never unbuffed.

Anything with a shield is a no-no.
Anything with QC/Insta CC is a no-no.
Anything with 1 or more BrittleGuards/BodyGuard/Pets is a no-no.
FZ - my main means of escaping - nerfed into uselessness.

But, but, FZ is overpowered, you can FZ and kill people! Get serious. FZ + 3 /maybe/ 4 attacks is someone down to 30-50% of their life. Then they run up and gank me anyway.

Hitting for 200-250 every 3s on a cloth class is bullshit. With 400 Dex and 2100+ WS on my bow. Hello? And get nuked back for 400-500 on 1.5 sec casts. Casters need a big fat survivability nerf. (And don't get me started on retards like the sorcs that run around with a DI bot stapped to their ass. What a joy that is.)

And then there's the people who whine about adding. I wish people WOULD add more, since I almost always get ganked in 1 vs 1. :p

Now THIS is a whine. (But not a joke. :)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
I wish people would add more, actually. There's literally NO class that a solo bowhunter can deal with on his or her own. Unless, of course, the target is a complete moron.

Other stealthers? Suicide. They run up and gank you.
Casters? Suicide. They run away or QC CC/Nuke you.
Tanks? Haha. Nice try.
Healers? They never run solo and are never unbuffed.

Anything with a shield is a no-no.
Anything with QC/Insta CC is a no-no.
Anything with 1 or more BrittleGuards/BodyGuard/Pets is a no-no.
FZ - my main means of escaping - nerfed into uselessness.

But, but, FZ is overpowered, you can FZ and kill people! Get serious. FZ + 3 /maybe/ 4 attacks is someone down to 30-50% of their life. Then they run up and gank me anyway.

Hitting for 200-250 every 3s on a cloth class is bullshit. With 400 Dex and 2100+ WS on my bow. Hello? And get nuked back for 400-500 on 1.5 sec casts. Casters need a big fat survivability nerf. (And don't get me started on retards like the sorcs that run around with a DI bot stapped to their ass. What a joy that is.)

And then there's the people who whine about adding. I wish people WOULD add more, since I almost always get ganked in 1 vs 1. :p

Now THIS is a whine. (But not a joke. :)

But you are a hunter, I'm an easy mode op slam scout...

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
those 'Tafaya shoots you with her bow' messages in my log while fighting other albs/hibs don't exactly give me any reason not to 'add'.

The good old "I just hit back"...

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Albs doing it again tho camping their tower with DI bots and wont move the DI range from it, fucking lame get some balls.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
The good old "I just hit back"...

any reason why I shouldn't ? I got a habit of returning favours.

oh, right, me adding on you cuts your enjoyment of the game. And since I'm only playing to provide the holy RP for you... :eek:

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
Albs doing it again tho camping their tower with DI bots and wont move the DI range from it, fucking lame get some balls.

Mwhaha I just rolled on the floor laughing. A bug abuser retard speaking about getting balls roflmao. You make my day.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
any reason why I shouldn't ? I got a habit of returning favours.

oh, right, me adding on you cuts your enjoyment of the game. And since I'm only playing to provide the holy RP for you... :eek:

And who knows who started it? The point is everybody adding on everything. So I propose that everybody (including me) just stfu about adding.

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I agree with puppet in that you can't really complain about adds around the zerg, however i've had adds on me in the most obscure locations too so yah it happens and its rare to get a 1v1 from start to finish these days. (and if I do its always the same handful of people I.E. in the last 2 weeks or so it's been Runsya, Aha, Lopakado, Gamah, Jammenna and Spinesprout)

More reason to grab a buddy and duo now I guess.

Unlike most I suppose, I don't hold these grudges and return favours on people who add on me. If I get consistently zerged I just duo with Belxavier, which I guess in the case of meeting someone solo would make me an adder :D but heh it's a thin line.

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Tafaya Anathas said:
Mwhaha I just rolled on the floor laughing. A bug abuser retard speaking about getting balls roflmao. You make my day.

Still his comments are true. Why not reply to what he said, not what you think about him. Same as you not replying on my comment on your post where you claim Szakal whine about adds, grow some balls and stop posting rubbish.

/Otho

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
And what bug have i abused today?!?! Let me think.... none, Anyone who plays a scout is fucking lame cos they can't play a real class. :eek:

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
And what bug have i abused today?!?! Let me think.... none, Anyone who plays a scout is fucking lame cos they can't play a real class. :eek:

Who said I mentioned you bug abused today? Or was an RR today I don't know?

And about scout, it's my first char, I've created it 2 weeks after the start, and I'm not started a new fotm class after any expansion...

Oh yeah, I haven't got a DI bot, and I can't forbid any alb to use such a bot and I can't command them to leave DI range...

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Complaining about adding @ Dun Crauchon is as bullshit as complaining about adding @ Beno.

Got shitloads of whines about my adding @ Crauchon but fact is..... Its one big zerg vs zerg and everything adds. All for yourselves, God for us all.

You know there's an odd 30-40 Albs there; prolly more Hibs so if you go there you know it will be zergy. Ive been added on almost every day in NF. There's still people I leave alone but if you go Beno/Bled/Crauchon u know by now its 1 big add-fest.

Omg how can this be, I agree with puppet for once.. I promise I wont make a habbit out of it. Sure you Scouts\Rangers cant kill anyone and add, always fun getting shot in the back for 1k dmg while figthing something else, and the comment about the DI bots were so true.. grow some balles.

Ps: If you cant kill a caster in the duration hes FZ'ed respec, or ask Bowie or some of his FZing friends to teach you how it should be done :twak:

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Tesla Monkor said:
(And don't get me started on retards like the sorcs that run around with a DI bot stapped to their ass. What a joy that is.)

Don't need DI bots or buffs. From now on I just hit SoI and start laughing towards the direction of a bow user (hello Bowie).

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Penlid said:
Anyone who plays a scout is fucking lame cos they can't play a real class. :eek:

Haha, that coming from someone playing a bainshee, classic :)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Vladamir said:
Haha, that coming from someone playing a bainshee, classic :)
Stop hitting me :(

Well, at least until I get my artifacts levelled and some MP RF :s

Gamah

Banned
People who over use abbreviations like roflmao stfu kthx, are more irritation than adders :twak:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
VidX said:
Stop hitting me :(

Well, at least until I get my artifacts levelled and some MP RF :s

Meh, stop popping me in front of the zerg then :p. You fecking hurt ><

Blackstuff

Fledgling Freddie
Zedenz said:
Unlike most I suppose, I don't hold these grudges and return favours on people who add on me.

You just pass them messages via irc telling them to F@@K OFF. :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom