Just an Observation

gmloki

Part of the furniture
It’s a fantastic day in Manchester. Sun is out and Sky is blue. I'm in the back garden with some ice cold lemon tea. Perfect

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Seriously though hot weather fucking sucks as soon as you go outside you hear a bee buzzing in your ear and shit your pants. I'm not afraid of bees but they make me run back inside and have to wash my hair I'm not sure why I just get worried that one is still in my hair like in the X-files movie when Gillian Anderson gets stung by a wasp which had been in her hair for a long time.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I cooouuullldd take the car for a blast, but that costs money, which I don't have much of right now :(

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
what I can see of the weather out the foot-thick armored stuff that goes for "glass" in the windows of the server bunker is utterly perfect.

I on the other hand am in a climate-controlled humidity-regulated, tinned, beaten, spun, folded, plastic air place where it's cold and there is noise :/

tankgirl_ni

Fledgling Freddie
gorgeous day in belfast too... cept i'm stuck in work with that auld blackout film stuck on the windows.. apparently IT support people are alergic to sunlight...

Will

/bin/su
You'll need to add a UK code in the front of it. I dunno what that is for you. It'll be something, 44, then miss out the first 0

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'll have to try lateer. somethings come up, as the bishop said to the actress

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's quite a day here i finland.

There's clouds in some parts of the sky, the rest is blue, if you don't take into count the sun. The air is warm, with some gusts of wind at random places. The air smells like things that happen to be around. There's animals somewhere, but nowhere to be seen, exccept the occasional squirrel and birds.

Quite a spectacular day.

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Yup it's sunny as muck here in Salford Quays and though I'm stuck in the office now i'm finishing early today and then off at home for 2 and a half weeks.

Will be sinking a few beers later and doing some gardening for the big day on Saturday (See Wedding thread :p )

When the weather turns shit again as it is most likely to do in Britain I'll just go and play WoW instead :)

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Its bleeding boiling here and Im stuck inside a tower that is insulated to keep the heat IN trying to remove trays and bubble caps cos the fecking contractors are useless wankers who shouldnt be paid in washers..........but Im ranting.

:(

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Aye, I'll re-iterate that it's hot in manchester. :) Saw all the students lazing about and felt jealous as hell! Will toddle off to the pub to see if the match is on. Just need to sort my nizlopi mp3 out. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom