just alittle warning

A

asorek

/bumpage

cant believe dickheads like this still try these gay scams.. good on you for naming..hope this fuckwit doesnt get any work... lol yea right hand me the MP wep and wait 10mins while i convieniently go LD and dont come back!! what a prick!!

N

NoBrains

I have changed the info on the post after talking to PrimEvil gm please go read again

Gunz:
Y thank god I didn't but I'll advise the scammers to target u...

geez u richer than billgates :p

G

Galoma

Grow up!!!

No brains grow up... Don't bring baq shitty posts! let it die...

I really hate when ppl throw dirt on BW. It only shows how low they are themself!

H

heath

Re: Grow up!!!

Originally posted by Galoma

I really hate when ppl throw dirt on BW. It only shows how low they are themself!

:bazbeer:

Best thing o have heard on here (o:

A

Ala

Re: Grow up!!!

Originally posted by Galoma

...but if it was a scammer like Narnar wouldn't u want to know about it? I would definately. It's unfortunate if people make a mistake sometimes but that's just humanity and as we saw it was retracted.

N

NoBrains

Yes, you just did :)

...but if it was a scammer like Narnar wouldn't u want to know about it? I would definately. It's unfortunate if people make a mistake sometimes but that's just humanity and as we saw it was retracted.

I don't like scammers...
I don't like to be scammed (I was scammed already it's not pleasing)...
I hate to see the others get scammed...

My post was to give a warning... As such it came to PrimEvil GM atention, who spoke with me about the situation and explained the reason behind keppy request (which doesn't make me agree with it)
At this point, I have no reason to belive that any of them has intetion to be lieing so...

Like I said... I've removed the info about this issue and was hoping for the thread to die.

T

tripitaka

hows about closing it yerself then ? ;)

admin options at the bottom ... choose open/close thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom