Just a US question...

F

Feac_

its classic & SI & foundations

edit: thx NXS

N

-Nxs-

do NOT order from importmadness, there have been loads of issues with ordering FFXI from them - no shipments, no information, no emails - no contact details on their website.

Your best bet is actualy www.gamestop.com they provide UPS shipping and give you all the info to track it.

Failing that go with dvdboxoffice - who seam a little slugish but at least they replied to my email

F

Falcon

My ToA was shipped on Tuesday, arrived on Friday from Gamestop. That's faster than some UK companies manage ;)

T

tripitaka

LMAO - what an ending tag line :

'This almost guarantees that the game will never become boring, even for long-time players'.

hmmmm.....

I love they way one word - 'almost' - makes this sentence viable.

T

Twaize

Btw have u checked the price on that DAoC gold? Remebers it's canadian dollars... It is SO cheap!

B

Brennik

Got my SI from gamestop.com, cost about 35e delivered by DHL. Ordered ToA from dvdboxoffice.com via regular air mail, shipped Friday, I'll let you know when I get it :) Meanwhile some friends ordered theirs from cdromshop.com delivered by DHL last Monday, got theirs on Friday.

T

Twaize

Pls let me now!
I thought about ordernig them with courier since it stills make it cheaper then danish shops! Besides doesn't gamestop require money for delivering the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom