Just a thought

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
With numbers going down... i see that Mids r really speard around in guilds and alliances with low pop during the noon/afternoon hours (and prime time/night tbh)

I think that its really time to start gathering the spread thin Midgard into larger guilds and most importantly ... alliances. That would allow us to actually find enough peeps interested in RvR stuff, so asto help out there, on whatever it may be needed.

Himse

FH is my second home
Nuxtobatns said:
With numbers going down... i see that Mids r really speard around in guilds and alliances with low pop during the noon/afternoon hours (and prime time/night tbh)

I think that its really time to start gathering the spread thin Midgard into larger guilds and most importantly ... alliances. That would allow us to actually find enough peeps interested in RvR stuff, so asto help out there, on whatever it may be needed.

you can try, wont work.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh i would kinda agree. Lots of pryd guilds at the moment seem to be struggling with numbers, having basicly 1-4 people on at prime time is kinda sucky sometimes. Would need to have a large discussion about it.

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
i`d rather have a channel ingame that everyone can see/read(and turn off if they like).

Chance

Loyal Freddie
would be a nice idea with some bigger guilds :) the only problem is that there is not many GMs who would willingly join another guild than their own :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom