Just a small vid from AD again.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
-removed since it obviosly wasnt funny enough to watch.-

sowwy about the quality etc... cba to be a hardcore vidcreator like Nick etc :worthy:

[rightclick and "save as" btw]

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
so owned.. proves once again alb zerg is of noob :>

bult

Loyal Freddie
lol first tought was something like: WTF? one of my movies on the web, and on the prydwen forum... who the fuck is responsible for this!!! :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
if that was from yesterday you missed one stlong eld who made this happend ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
if that was from yesterday you missed one stlong eld who made this happend ;)

couldnt have done it without you ;)

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Fadeh said:
Hard to attack some attackers on a keep with 2fg?

Hard to play a high rr resist buffbotted alb tank group? Useless, hypocritical flame.

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie...........i guess
you killed a lot of albs, not really hard tho

run in and insta mezz like all of them, hit moc and start pbaoeing.

skilled :/

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Great vid, those attacks are always fun =) Givf better quality though :p

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Cybwyn said:
Not really. No matter which side you look at it from, he has a point.

No matter which side you look at it from, so did I.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Whats this new fotm buffbot resists whine?

I never heard this before heat debuff nerf.

You know what. You guys run around with constant 24%spirit which nullifies our theurgists damage.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Jarakin said:
Hard to play a high rr resist buffbotted alb tank group? Useless, hypocritical flame.

And most people seem to think its hard to run a successfull alb group yes.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
That was the question yes.

Anything wrong if i have succeeded making a successfull group?

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
I remember eclipse people flaming pe in the past that we sucked so much. And you just insta killed us mostly. We got better and you cant handle it?

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Can handle it plenty fine thanks. You flamed AD saying that its not hard to kill 5-6 fg albs attacking a keep, and I'm merely pointing out that it aint exactly hard to play your group either.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Jarakin said:
Can handle it plenty fine thanks. You flamed AD saying that its not hard to kill 5-6 fg albs attacking a keep, and I'm merely pointing out that it aint exactly hard to play your group either.

Second time they showing a video where they attack attackers on crim with 2fg. Just asking myself whats the point of that. Way harder to kill those 5-6fg if they werent on doors.

And how can you know how hard it is. I dont recall inviting you to any of my groups. Nor do i recall see you build your own alb group and pwn with it.

Just dont see the point flaming people in the other realms for no reason. Both AD and eclipse are good hib guilds and im sure they all play well.

Jarakin

One of Freddy's beloved
Fadeh said:
Just dont see the point flaming people in the other realms for no reason.

And with that sentence, i would have thought that you would understand that there was no point to your flame whatsoever.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Jarakin said:
And with that sentence, i would have thought that you would understand that there was no point to your flame whatsoever.

Where did i flame anyone?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Fadeh said:
Whats this new fotm buffbot resists whine?

I never heard this before heat debuff nerf.

You know what. You guys run around with constant 24%spirit which nullifies our theurgists damage.

We got that character with that spec in our group. It would be the same if we where having 24% (well 26% with MOTA) heat/cold/matter from the buffbot. We dont do that.

And last but not least: Isnt your theurgist 35earth/41ice now? In that case he's pumping out ice-nukes if he's not spamming pets and guess what? We do not have 24% cold buff.

We use the resist-buffs our groups offer. You use resists-buffs from buffbot but do not put it in the group. There's a difference. If we would park a warden at, say Crim, but run with another character then you would have a point. Now you dont.

But this discussion is really useless. You say its ok; I say its lame (it aint cheating ofcourse) and abusing game-mechanics by getting resists-buffs from a buffbot. I hope someday they make resist-buffs a chant :)

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
We got that character with that spec in our group. It would be the same if we where having 24% (well 26% with MOTA) heat/cold/matter from the buffbot. We dont do that.

So you saying me that if there was a kick ass alb wiz group around on prydwen. You wouldnt take the resists?

Most mid groups take dmg add from shaman buffbots also or?

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
If they have a runemaster in there group they have a damage add that's twice as effective as a shaman's also shaman damage add isn't conc based but their damage shield is.

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Taking spec buffs from a BB is ok, but not resists? Hello hypocrisy. Using BB resist buffs also have the added disadvantage of not being able to renew them until they go down, since an in-grp cleric can't overwrite them.

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
This thread is hi-jacked and converted to QQ-style.
To end it

Fadeh r0x :wub:
Jarakin sucks!!111 :kissit:

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
i like realm defense skill of albion :D, wonder if any alb of that zerg is reading these forums :).

zYnc

Loyal Freddie
Guys, I don't really think Shike put that vid here to show our "skill" or whatever, was merely sharing a fun happening or something. :)

A

Aoln

lol... you're whining about taking buffs from a buffbot? fucking hell get with the times -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom