Just a small suggestion.

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all,
well i dont know where to post this but lets post it in here, you might wanna move it to an appropriate section. But anyways.. I was wandering around looking for a some template's for various classes. And the thing was that they were spread out all over the the DAoC sections. So my suggestion is:

How about making one new section called:

damdidam...

Class Templates. :eek6:

This way you can find help and ideas easier for your templates.
Athough this might have already been suggested, but I thought it would be good to bring it up..

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
Thats a very good idea!
Then we also loose all the spam of "L00ks at thiz ubahr tepmblate!" in the realm-forum :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Good idear. And only make 3. sections alb/mid/hib. No need for server specific, we use the same chars dont we ? oO

Wazp

Fledgling Freddie
Actually been wondering why there isnt "Class Boards" the same way they have on VNBOARDS... since we are the eu community mostly here, and VN = us? community? well nice idea, but make it class boards instead and im game :)

seems dumb not to be able to talk in specific areas about specific classes :eek6:

jigsaw

Fledgling Freddie
Pohjan Poika said:
Hey all,
well i dont know where to post this but lets post it in here, you might wanna move it to an appropriate section. But anyways.. I was wandering around looking for a some template's for various classes. And the thing was that they were spread out all over the the DAoC sections. So my suggestion is:

How about making one new section called:

damdidam...

Class Templates. :eek6:

This way you can find help and ideas easier for your templates.
Athough this might have already been suggested, but I thought it would be good to bring it up..

http://www.daoctemplates.com/templates.php

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
If you did the same for ML raids in Alb/excal section would be hardly any posts. ;P

Good idea tho.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
I'd agree that this would be a very good thing - it wouldn't even need to be seperate realms as quite often many parts of one template (e.g. hunter) could be relevant to another (e.g. scout).

It would also make it much easier to find spellcraft templates especially as the search function on FH can't search letters of less than 3 words so SC never comes up :rolleyes:

Sarnat

Fledgling Freddie
Even a single forum with templates from all realms would be good. People should just label them [mid] caster template or [generic] caster template with pure ToA gear etc...

Pohjan Poika

Fledgling Freddie
Sarnat said:
Even a single forum with templates from all realms would be good. People should just label them [mid] caster template or [generic] caster template with pure ToA gear etc...
well i had a single section for all classes, might get kinda spammed tho.

another suggestion is a section called: Templates
and then have sub sections like: Caster, Archer/Stealther, Tank, Support
and ofc the possibility to post general in teh templates section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom