Just a quick question for the GM's regarding clustering.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Will we here in Europe be able to create characters in different realms on the same cluster soon like they are able to in the US?

I ask because a while back there was a post asking about this and we were told no its not technically possible or something along those lines.

Thanks in advance.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I think its to do with the character databases, here we only have pryd and excal ones, while many clusters on the Us consist of 3 or more servers, with a DB for each, and so a realm for each is possible.

Would be nice tho.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
It would be very nice, i have a lv50 alb also on my bb account but my main account was bought after clustering, so i would need 1 new account making 3 accounts to play alb 2 if i decided to play mid.

I hope a gm lets us know if this is possible, and if so a rough estimation on its implementation.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The answer is I don't know until we get a working test version of 1.85
It wasn't possible before and now apparently it is. We'll have to look at it on our test cluster.

If it is possible then I'd expect to see it implemented in 1.85 just like it was in the US. As ever though nothing is official until you read it in the news. If it's on the cards, you'll see it there first.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
The answer is I don't know until we get a working test version of 1.85
It wasn't possible before and now apparently it is. We'll have to look at it on our test cluster.

If it is possible then I'd expect to see it implemented in 1.85 just like it was in the US. As ever though nothing is official until you read it in the news. If it's on the cards, you'll see it there first.

Cheers for the speedy reply.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
old.Whoodoo said:
I think its to do with the character databases, here we only have pryd and excal ones, while many clusters on the Us consist of 3 or more servers, with a DB for each, and so a realm for each is possible.

Would be nice tho.

Could always add a virtual new server to our cluster then. If we keep 'only 2 realms' nothing changes for the majority of players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom