Just a question :)..

Was curious on if there was any old daoc Guilds beta testing atm that wouldn't mind another member if only for the beta period?

Donno if this is a NDA breach of any kind, as normally it's not a breach to let others know you got the beta ( Like AoC beta for example where they QQ alot if you even accknowlage your in ).

Anyway, any guilds that are currently in the focus beta that would like one more member for a few weeks/months before launch? :p

Hehe, nothing like that. I got my own key but I'm lonely and I want someone to talk about the game with, and since it's still NDA I can't do it on any forum and they don't take keen on normal spamm convo on priv forums, hence I wan't an ingame /gu to talk generally in :p

Ah well if this question is somewhat in the grey area of the NDA feel free to remove or delete the thread ( mods ).

SonicBorg

Regular Freddie
just look at guilds in the game mate.
Not sure if they have a search facility for guilds in game, but i am sure u will see lots of players running around with guild names above their heads :)

just look at guilds in the game mate.
Not sure if they have a search facility for guilds in game, but i am sure u will see lots of players running around with guild names above their heads :)

Yah there is a few, but thought it might be easier to get into contact with some old daoc folks who are on the same page as yourself when it comes down to grping and playing etc.

Not like there is any guilds that have obvious EX daoc names :).. More like "Raiders" and "Minions" are some that come to mind. :p

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Good luck trying to get into a guild for guild beta. Most guilds were given fewer slots than the members they've got (or had).

Also we've been waiting for 10 months, so most guilds who did have guild beta slots available when it was confirmed are most likely to be taken by now.

ileks

Part of the furniture
hopefully the guild beta will start soon mate, then there should be a lot of old daoc guilds running around :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest it's starting to look like guild beta won't be far from the actual release date so I wouldn't worry about it.

Seems you guys missunderstood me :)...

I got a key already, all I want is some company / join a guild that is created in the beta already for some grouping, pvping and questing. Guess

I guess I thought more people from daoc was in the war beta and that some sort of guilds where put up by these people for socializing purpose :p

Ah well, if anyone have a guild running in the beta atm and think they could house me feel free to PM ( and yes I have my own key, all I want is company ) :ninja:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Ah well, if anyone have a guild running in the beta atm and think they could house me feel free to PM ( and yes I have my own key, all I want is company ) :ninja:

Why don't you just join some random guild? Or has nobody bothered to make any guilds?

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
Please understand that the reason why no one has replied with an invite is not because no one wants you but because none of the guilds are in the focused beta. I imagine everyone in the game feels like an individual atm.

Without the guilds I'm sure the current in game community is rather crappy and I can relate with what you're saying.

I would suggest either starting your own guild or asking again later this year when they start the guild beta phase. The eta on that has been "soon" for so long that I won't insult you by saying it will be soon ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom