Just a drop question...

O

old.Carnak

Hi
I was just wondering what the next dropped plate set after vindicator is, and where it is found (my vindi has been yellow for 4 levels and i will soon need a replacement). Since im not rich, i think player crafting is out of the question.
Could anyone tell me?

[Edit] Oh and also, does anyone know of a good magic thrust polearm out there levels 25-30?

M

Madonion Slicer

I wore my vinid til it was blue, then it went green at 29 i think, after that i had to sell it and bought a full set of Scaled Mithril Armour and enchanted it.

Your next stop at 30+ is the barrows you get some nice drops from there, there is also a OTD in Catacombs from a Decrion"something like that".

Bwgla in Barfog drop armour too but it is rare i camped them for a while with no results.

If you can afford Crafted is good, full set cost me about 200G with enchantment, that will see you to the thirtys and then barrows will get you some nice stuff.

Scaled Mithril is Blue at 35, i still wear it and it does the job nice, wont change til it goes green or better drops. I have always found armour fine at blue.

K

Khalen

I believe you have to hunt wicked cyrauls or something. They drop the ancient plate (af 52).

And Decurion drops a BP af 62 in Catacombs at lvl 30. (He's in the first room on the left)

H

Herbal Remedy

barrows drop af 74 plate which is good for the 30s and also hollow men in snowdonia drop hollow plate again 70s af plate.
after patch in 3 - 4 weeks? catacombs will drop af 60 and so will tepoks i think

T

Tigerius

Like Khalen said, Llyn Barfog would be the place to look. Getting armor for levels inbetween Keltoi and Barrows is fairly ridicilous right now with both mid leveled dungeons unitemized. Get the Decurion Plate drop at lvl30 and complement that with what you can from Barfog, early areas of Barrows and possibly crafted if you can afford. Sad truth is without good help or good luck it's going to take you a long time before your armor situation works out to the point where you wear all yellow. Chainwearers atleast catch a break in the mid 30's.

O

old.LandShark

tip: if you get crafted, don't get mithril scaled, get adamantium plate.... will cost less relative to the AF, and it will con yellow for longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom