Just a distraction untill subs is up

G

Giljotine

humm i can't give urls yet as i'm a new member to BW but put this line togehter

www . themis-group. com / roe /

and you will have maby not the best looking game but 10 days free trial that might give some distraction untill subs and psw is fixed for everyone

C

Coim-

Just thought I'd invade this thread and say something about me having pass and you not. <insert funny comment here> :p

W

Wai

can't play daoc for a while lets give another mmropg a go till the subs are up ;)

At last a thread which will actually help some ppl and give em smth to do whilst we wait for subs :D
Nice thread

C

Coim-

Now I feel bad for trying to make fun of him. :eek:

W

Wai

hehe

anymore free online games would be to see a few more :D

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Stormm
and so u should, bad bad person coim /slap
Hah! I didn't really, just needed that post to ding Deity. :p Although I got it a while back Tilda has some strange fixation on me and proceeds to delete any post I make.

S

Starman

I'd prefer to wait for Mythica or World of Warcaft :clap:

S

Shike

I signed up for Anarchy Online for a 30day trial

I xp and fiddle around to learn how the heck to beat the crap out of robots, some dude comes flying and help me xp a few lvls and hands me a big bunch of creds.

after that an advisor spawns up and ask if I need any help since I am new to the game and tells me I just have to /tell <his-name> if I wonder about anything.

errm... <looks at daoc>

'tis a shame the gameplay suck in that game :)

(and i've always been a fantasyfan)

G

Giljotine

hehehe yeah Shike your right about that ... might have a look on that game .. whats your game name there?

S

Shike

Shike was taken so I play under Shikei atm, dont play much tho since I didnt really fancy that game after a few hours :)

Shike+SF=not compatible in the longrun, a game with no dorfs and elves aint a game for me. :D

S

Stina Handfast

Thanks.... but trying this game made me long even more for DAOC.... it was imho utter crap in comparison :)

G

Giljotine

I said just a distraction =P and it's not the best looking game =D

Not much that can beat DAoC out there yet

But as soon as WoW come i know where to spend my hours though

P

promise

not best looking?

from what i see on screenies, it looks mighty fine

T

thegreatest

Whats your definiton of "fine looking"...

I mean, look at this pic:

http://www.themis-group.com/roe/gfx/screens/2.jpg

eh..look at the mob models..disgusting :(

oh and that troll looking player is cheating by the way, he is using a radar :(

tho this sounds very nice:

What sort of character can I play?A character in Rubies of

Eventide can be almost anything you want them to be. With 7 races and over 100 profession templates to choose from, you can have incredible variety in character ability even starting out. If you want to be very specific, you can choose the 'blank' Adventurer profession, and customize your character completely to your liking.

As your character learns and experiences the world, you can continue to add new skills (or train existing ones) to make your character exactly what you want them to be. And if you don't like how you've ended up, your character can visit "Lethe" - a spirit that will restore your potential and allow you to choose again.

and more sshots here by the way: http://roe.warcry.com/scripts/images/gallery.phtml?id=94&site=28

:eek:

H

Hrogar

Any opinions on Rubies of Eventide? Just staryed downloading, and I'm a bit curious about what it's like :lol:

M

Moom

I played it for 1/2 hour and quit. The gameplay is slow and hard to learn. Graphics really aint that good and the locations are sparse to say the least. Also it seemed to be very laggy and loading new zones takes forever. I am on a DSL 512 connection so i should have had no lag and i have 256mb of DDR ram, that was the problem with the loading new areas, so i think u need at least 512 of ram to make it work well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom