June 1st a realistic date for 1.48?

C

cHodAX

The rumours started in mid April that 1st June would be patch day for 1.48, after reading news update on GOA's main page it looks more and more likely they won't be able to hit that date. So why the hell aren't GOA giving us some timeframe for this, surely 2 months is enough time to translate unless the translation monkeys have ran out of bananas and gone on strike again. Please GOA just do your damn job and give us a little information.

P

Pillin

Im troubled....

With the american release of 1.50 happening as we speak, Im worried that GOA will fall further and further behind the US servers... but Im sure it will all be alright? right?:puke:

O

old.Godspeed:D

Re: Im troubled....

Originally posted by Pillin
With the american release of 1.50 happening as we speak, Im worried that GOA will fall further and further behind the US servers... but Im sure it will all be alright? right?:puke:

you must be stupid :p

but yeah, GOA shed some light on this... NOW :clap: :clap:

O

old.ViU

Re: Re: Im troubled....

Originally posted by Godspeed:D

you must be stupid :p

but yeah, GOA shed some light on this... NOW :clap: :clap:

no, if GOA ever catches up with the US I'll buy a extra month of sub even tought I will probatly be playing Everquest 4 by then...

L

Lanceloc

Beware! Flamers of flamers will soon visit this flaming thread!

:)

C

cHodAX

In truth if the thought of starting a fresh on a new server with a new character didn't bother me so much I would have gone and played US already. I have been less than impressed with GOA since the beta days and in retail they have performed even worse. I know people threaten to leave all the time but I really don't see my self playing on the EU servers more than another month or two as things stand.

P

Pillin

Well that solves all my problems!

and it was so simple too :)
fact of the matter is that im stupid. Case closed:p

O

Re: Re: Re: Im troubled....

Originally posted by ViU

no, if GOA ever catches up with the US I'll buy a extra month of sub even tought I will probatly be playing Everquest 4 by then...

did you quote wrong? its very confusing ure msg to relate to mine.
maybes its too early and i cant think right :(

O

old.ViU

no, I quoted right.. but I might have missunderstood your post.

O

Olgark

I am reluctant to go to the Us servers now I have got a fairly estabilished character on the UK server. But if things don't soon pick up I am going to leave once Shadowbane comes out and try that game. Failing that Star Wars Galaxy will be out latter as well, and I am a big Star Wars fan. Also it is going to be run by Sony who run Everquest so at least they know what they are doing.

For now Camelot looks more and more like a stop gap for me, unless GOA pull up their socks and get a move on. :rolleyes:

O

Originally posted by ViU
no, I quoted right.. but I might have missunderstood your post.

ahh ok, makes abit more sence now im awake, dont matter now anyway

l
l
V

O

old.ViU

what are you going to play instead? I would stop playing this game IF I would find anything else that I like, (I dont like DAoC that much but its addicting). So anybody have any tips?

O

old.Lonewolf

Makes me laugh because half the people who are leaving now will probably run back when they eventually bring it up to 1.50

When being the operative word in the sentence :sleeping:

T

[TNN]Aardvark

I see you play a ranger loney. Come 1.50 you'll be quitting ;)

T

[TNN]Aardvark

Oops, I notice you also have an inf. You'll be raking in the RPs :)

F

Flimgoblin

Funniest thing written on the ign boards...

In one of the many whine threads about 'See Hidden'

When talking about how he got killed lots of times getting to the mile gate from his portal keep..
An archer says:
"I had to finally group to get there."
(think that's paraphrasing a bit)

*chortle chortle chortle*

The indignity! :)

Don't make yourselves too comfy at the top, archers. You'll be being brought closer to the ground soon (assuming they don't renege on it).

Not too close - after all it's only a couple of classes that can see you - but closer.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Lonewolf
Makes me laugh because half the people who are leaving now will probably run back when they eventually bring it up to 1.50

When being the operative word in the sentence :sleeping:

We won't get 1.50 till at least September by which time US will be upto at least 1.55 and have a ton of stuff implemented that we would kill for. Thats the ongoing problem with GOA, at the rate they are going we will fall futher behind not catch up. If people think the wait for 1.48 has been long then it will be agony waiting for 1.50, that patch is huge. I think it probably adds over 150+ mobs and lots of loot drops, just to translate that is going to be hell let alone all the other changes in there. :(

O

old.Organ-Grinder

Originally posted by cHodAX
The rumours started in mid April that 1st June would be patch day for 1.48, after reading news update on GOA's main page it looks more and more likely they won't be able to hit that date. So why the hell aren't GOA giving us some timeframe for this, surely 2 months is enough time to translate unless the translation monkeys have ran out of bananas and gone on strike again. Please GOA just do your damn job and give us a little information.

when people say june 1st they mean june 1st year 2005

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom