Jolt !

O

old.Dreadnought

ok, some people are saying they dont like to see EF clans and players leaving....

well there was a little downfall in servers/players for EF right after BW went p2p...

but now theres more servers (200+) than there used to be WITH BW EF servers.....

and Jolt curently have 4 EF servers, 2 instagib, 1 ctf and MAS clan one... and if more support and interest is put forward from ef players and clans....then they will support EF more, and are goin to support EF2 as well !

use their forums, as well as or instead of BW u lot! since BW aint really supporting our community no more...why bother? when we can all chat/talk there AND be supported...

http://forums.jolt.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=103

plz ! if plenty go there, and use there servers even tho they r being used a lot already..... im sure EF will thrive well into EF2 days!

thx :D

C

[CLF]picard17

Bw is still suporting the EF community ,the EF servers are still there if some ppl chose not to use them that is up to them.
+ i still see a lot of you using the bookables rather then using jolt bookables at £5 a go.

B

Bondie

bah bw still here they just gone subscriptions and they still support EF. Think of the bookables and how many clans use them. Bw duals are used a bit now but u dont see cus u didnt sunscibe MWHAHAHAHA and ur using the bw forum :D

W

walala

yup

because i dont like to subscribe and have to book a server and all that kinda weird shit, i just wanna login and play just as in the old good time, and organise a nice party for 32 people but they all ask money and weird things so i cant be arsed anymore.
and you guys talk like if you not can use a forum if you not play on the servers ? well if that is so its also ok then i not post here anymore, no problemo.

wadada |
a
d
d
y
_

O

old.Dreadnought

ok BW DO SUPPORT EF still...theres no disputing that...what with their helping of TFL servers? and shit...

sure, but im just saying.... compared to jolt, they have been fuck all helpful b4 picard was made head EF liason...

sure starman didnt do a SHIT JOB, but it seemed our crys were heard to late at BW, and u all know what i mean ?

but still, some clans r using jolts bookables, not as many as BW for sure...cos u dont have to pay.... but not many people have exactly got BW accounts and paid to play have they ?

im just saying, support jolt more and help the EF community AS WELL as supporting BW if u wish... no biggy there is there? :D

i love u pic remember, dont forget that ;)

O

old.[SOL]MadMax

Originally posted by old.Dreadnought
ok BW DO SUPPORT EF still...theres no disputing that...

True, but for how much longer?????

With hardly anyone playing the BW not so public servers how much longer can it continue to support EF. I think the end will come sooner rather than later, possibly soon after EF2 is released.

Lets just hope that Jolt and United continue as they are and keep on collecting new players as they are currently doing. Even Gamesnet & Gameshost seem to have peen picking up players lately, due to BW - who knows.

If all else fails I'm sure that The Pope Of Rome will continue to provide some real good servers, and yes he really does deserve that plug, so all is not going to be lost for a long time.

OK so the leagues and Clan matches might die off but I'm sure that there will still be plenty of players to make things interesting in EF for a long while to come. The reason for this thinking is that, when I get chance to speak to players in game, most of the remaining players seem to be real die-hard EF fans (yes me too) that try new games and always come back to EF because we have such a great friendly community going.

So my point to all this is that you should support EF on whichever servers that you prefer to play whether it is BW, Jolt or anywhere. As long as we all show an interest in what I think is the best FPS ever released then our little community will stay alive and fragging.

On that point I think that legswideopen and wadada, and everyone else like them, should be encouraged in their efforts because without them life might even become boring. So to legs and waddy many many thanks guys and keep up the great work, oh I love that lesbian bar in Bajor :) .

Just my 2c worth, but hey thats what a forum is for isn't it, hehe

Take care guys & girls

B

Bondie

hehe nice and bw help TFL by servers which i only got by helping bw out on 3-4 games, but bw keep asking if im interested in making a bwefl league which i might do with a disi league :) so bw might be helping out.

AND GUESS WAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
i played a 3v3 last night for the 2nd time in a week :eek:

H

hiren

Lets not get ourselves mixed up, BW IS THE gaming community for EF, its where it started, and where it'll probably end, even if their servers are barren.

Jolt's in its infancy still, shown by the lack of support and SSH access to their servers instead of Web admins. However this said, there aint nothing like having your stats proggy as a cron job.

O

old.Dreadnought

well maybe it WAS EF's community hiren...but its not much of one for peeps who aint paid their £12 now is it? :p

im not knocking BW, im just saying that JOLT have done a lot more for us gamers when asked, compared to BW did b4 they went p2p... and how long a time did BW have over jolt? just a little.....2 YEARS !

LOL, u missed the 26 man jolt server earlier hiren, was ummm insane ;)

H

hiren

crap no one tells me these things :-

or it could be that i would rather go get wankered at the union on a friday night lol.

O

old.Dreadnought

wouldnt we all.......

except im skint now, blew all me cash on tuesday d'oh...

well, saved a bit more for this tuesday >8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom