joke...

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
a woman pregnant with triplets was on a hunting trip with her husband.
by accident she got a small lead piece into her stomach when her husband shot with his shotgun, and they rushed to the hospital as fast as they could.
she didnt have much pain, and the doctors confirmed that there was no danger for her or any of the babies inside her stomach.
she gave birth to two girls and a little boy with little complications nad the piece of the shotgun bullet was nowhere to be found.
Many years later one of the daughters came running to her mother yelling ; "Mother, Mother i am peeing lead, what's wrong with me?"
the mother calmed her down and explained that she was shot by accident when she was preagnant, and it was nothing to worry about a little lead in the pee.
a month later the second daughter came running in full panic ; "Mother, Mother, I am peeing lead!!!"
mother calmed her down and explained the reason and things went back to normal shortly.
then suddenly one day the son came running ; "Mother, Mother" he yelled, and this time the mother yelled back ;"It's ok son, you peeing lead is quite normal in this family due to a hunting accident when i was pregnant..."
the son looked at her and replied ; "it's not that, but i was sitting in my room wanking and suddenly i shot the cat!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom