Joke of the Day

Ucallme

Banned
"Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn’t seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed.

"The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: ‘My friend is dead! What can I do?’ The operator says: ‘Calm down, I can help. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.’

"There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: ‘OK, now what?’"

Amphrax/Arauddry

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
"Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn’t seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed.

"The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: ‘My friend is dead! What can I do?’ The operator says: ‘Calm down, I can help. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.’

"There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: ‘OK, now what?’"

Amphrax/Arauddry

....:)

Maddude

One of Freddy's beloved

Amphrax/Arauddry

I was expecting it to be "Daoc-hunters" hehe still made me smile atleast, and hello uc longtime nosee or somt :flame:

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie

Amphrax/Arauddry
Well it's very old, but i laughed like hell when i heard it the first time.. :)

EDIT: After reading the url you posted, i find this one more funny :)

An Alsatian went to a telegram office, took out a blank form and wrote: "Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof." The clerk examined the paper and politely told the dog: "There are only nine words here. You could send another Woof for the same price." "But," the dog replied, "that would make no sense at all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom