Joinning the bandwagon

Salamurhaaja

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, just like everybody else it's time to move on.

Got new school starting up in January and I've been quite inactive after I hit rr10. In a matter of fact I should have quit playing after that day, cos it was my goal to reach rr10. After you achieve goals that you set to yourself you either raise them higher or move on doing something else, I didn't do either of those, which caused me playing this game over months very much semi active.

I didn't play this game from beta, like everyone else seems to have played, hehe.
But I sure had lotsa nice memories most of all due the people I've met ingame. Btw, reason I choise to play Excal/Mid was 'cos one of my friends from work told me to try out this game and he played Excal/mid.

Anyways, by these 2-3 years I've met very nice peeps and like in every good speech, I wanna thank to certain people:
Finnish dudes: Horsma, Raid, Kalba, Torch, Hug mainly. All helluva nice dudes, and special mention to Raid, who taught my how to play assassin. And ofc Kallio who I met when we both were around lvl40.
RG: I had to fortunate opportunity to get to know guys like Wrath, Monty and X-man. All kinda icons in their own way. Usually friendships that you made when you were exping lasts whole daoc period. I happened to exp my RM at the same same as X-man exped his Zerk.
Jox & Ztyx co: This includes cool dudes like Zaberhut. The famous hand of Loki. Guys dressed all black with epics, very mean looking guys :clap: We had lotsa nice moments, appletree, christmastree etc. And ofc lotsa talking ingame about eveything.
Aada: Only duo partner I've had, hopefully our paths cross at WoW.
Ardamel: Thx for relics and making my playing easier. And ofc who can't remember the day when we defended relics, seemed like just 2 of us vs albs :D
Hroft: Guy who I got to know better at ToA, knows a lot from game and nice guy to talk with.
TDD: I really felt bad leaving this guild I. Who knows what would have happened if I hadn't left. Great guys: Isra, Cracked, Cale, Z-man.
Defiance: My last guild who gave me opportunity to make return. Hopefully I gave you more than you gave me.

I guess I have to mention some feuds within the years:
Remi & Sst: Had few very nice 2vs2 when I duod with Aada.
Polly: You r to blame I went to try dark side of the force on pryd. Bloody hell. I guess I should give u a little bit of credit for soloing occasionally :D
Raisen, Natael, Wittor, Jua, Remember, Yog, Brommix, Aubabty, Sxx: Tough SoBs from the good old days.

Cu all in WoW.

You can turn this thread into flame if you want, I don't care much anymore. Only thing that I hope is that I'd get bit credit for my solo-playstyle that I did about 95% I played :touch:

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Awww, only sb to beat me 1 on 1 :(

gl in whatever you do.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Ooh, Aussie AND Glottis; can you have two more constructive and positive posters?? I think not.

BB Salam

Aussie

Banned
Klonk said:
Ooh, Aussie AND Glottis; can you have two more constructive and positive posters?? I think not.
you're 100% right, that constructive post award is mine!

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
GL sala

AND to Aussie and Glottis :twak::puke:

Glottis have always been an asshole why do u try to be the same Aussie?
U used to say good stuff, have u not got pussy in a long time or what?

Glottis get banged all time by men, we all know that, so thats understandable.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I'll have to second that, you actually used to have some cool comments, but now you're all leet and shit (which of course does not fit your style^^).

Take care Salamurhaaaaaja, too bad I didn't play more with you HoL guys, only a bit with Zaber (play excal bish!). All the best 8)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
I have to admit, you're the first SB that made me quit being a smite cleric after I hit rr6 so grats to you for that and for being a decent SB. I know at times it often looked like you weren't solo in OF but I had my sneaking suspicions that you were one of the good guys cursed by the zerg, much like 50% of the stealther population.

/salute for the olden days although I wish you wouldn't leave cause beleive it or not there are plenty of decent 1 vs 1 fights these days, just a shame most people cba to find them :(

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
haha, remember you owning my sb with BoF and shit in odin's gate ages ago :D

most time i've spent face down due to your ritual afterwards, was well funnay :)

(was unbuffed due to LD, just fyi, so my e-pen0r can sustain some sort of shape)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Evull said:
haha, remember you owning my sb with BoF and shit in odin's gate ages ago :D

most time i've spent face down due to your ritual afterwards, was well funnay :)

(was unbuffed due to LD, just fyi, so my e-pen0r can sustain some sort of shape)

don't worry bud, i'd struggle with a torc if all my RAs/MLs were down ;)

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Yet another leaving due to rl things ( new school) but will still have time to play WoW.Why don't all the hibs/mids quiting just admit they can't stand not being top dog anymore so are just like rats leaving a sinking ship.. i do however wish everyone that has left and those that will leave... Health, Wealth and Happiness in their real lives....

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
If you had the slightest clue you'd know that he plays a Shadowblade and he apparently has grown tired of the game. After all it HAS changed quite a bit, and I fully understand those who leave, cause the game simply ain't the same anymore.

So, in my own very personal opinion which I'm allowed to have, this thread would be better without your silly input :)

Again, best wishes Sala! 8)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
Yet another leaving due to rl things ( new school) but will still have time to play WoW.Why don't all the hibs/mids quiting just admit they can't stand not being top dog anymore so are just like rats leaving a sinking ship.. i do however wish everyone that has left and those that will leave... Health, Wealth and Happiness in their real lives....

lol!

hahah

k :)

anyways when were sbs on the top of the food chain after LA-balance issues solved by Mythic ? ^^

Salamurhaaja

Fledgling Freddie
Evull said:
If you had the slightest clue you'd know that he plays a Shadowblade and he apparently has grown tired of the game. After all it HAS changed quite a bit, and I fully understand those who leave, cause the game simply ain't the same anymore.
Well said.
Yes, it's time that old farts like me makes room for new generation of SBs that can adjust changes of the game, unlike me.
And thx for kind words Kirennia :wub:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Killrake said:
GL sala
AND to Aussie and Glottis :twak::puke:
Glottis have always been an asshole why do u try to be the same Aussie?
U used to say good stuff, have u not got pussy in a long time or what?
Glottis get banged all time by men, we all know that, so thats understandable.

Killrake, we where going to keep our sessions to ourselves man, sjeesh!
Don't you know that homosexuality was frowned upon during medevial times?!
Regards, Glottis

Brevis

Fledgling Freddie
bb Sala, was fun to have you in guild..... and see your killspam in emain ;)

Best of luck in WoW

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
BB Sala although I hated seeing you ingame (guess why ;)) I still wish you a good time!

PS. Stop one shooting my wizzie when my shields suddenly drop in Beno in old days before NF!! That was sooooo nasty :D

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
/respect...best SB there ever was on Excalibur imho.

sad to see you go... :(

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:

BB Salam

agree! Some ppl just don't have those very much needed sosial skills

BB Salam, was nice to meet u :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom