joinning BWCSL

M

~medway~boy~

hi all,

just need some advice & info, when trying to join league it sayes you have to e-mail head admin etc. i have done this and was wondering how long it takes to get a reply as im guessing i will not get it right away and i dont wont to keep sending e-mails as it annoying.

the clan im in VMK are showing as active but not in list of active clans, it sayes "division pending" do i get e-mail off an admin when a slot becomes available?

thanx for your time :eek:

R

RogueOne

I've already replied to this via e-mail, but I'll reiterate here, for the benefit of anybody else who reads this thread.

If you wish to join the league, you should follow the signup link at the bottom of the bar on the left hand side of the league website. Once your clan signs up, you're automatically placed upon the waiting list for entry to future seasons. At the end of the current season, I shall be contacting all of the clans on the waiting list to confirm that they are still interested and a few will be admitted to the league.

Please note that BWCSL will not be expanding again for the immeditate future and that as such, I would anticipate no more than 15 new clans entering the league for season 5. With hundreds of clans on the waiting list, we can't put everybody who wants to compete into the league. A prompt reply to the mail I send at the end of the current season will maximise your chances of admittance.

Users who are viewing this thread