Join Us Servers And Have Fun Again .

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
When are people gonna admit it that exc/pyd servers are now nearly finished due to low pop rate ...

Pull your fingers out your ass and stop saying they are gonna cluster us with them them and them cause they aint , exc/pyd is the worst sever out there ,we are the bottom of the bottom , so why would they help us poor folk out ...

Now fuck goa off and join up on US servers and let the fun begin again ...
27/7 rvr - pve you name it - its going on ...
Loads and loads of english -euro players over there now and its a piss of piss getting a guild and lvling to 50 fast ...

SO COME ON JOIN UP ON THE U.S SERVERS NOW AND BRING THE FUN BACK INTO THE GAME WE ALL LOVE ....

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
What's the use of these threads?
If People dont like it, they move or quit. If they dont they have a serious gaming problem.
Why try to get people to move?
Are the servers so bad over there you need more people?

Just go play US and let ppl here enjoy their game imo

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
I think the "Lets all Screw GOA over and run off, screwing it more for those that stay" is a different forum

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
last time i played on the US servers my lvl 20 cleric ended up in a group made up of lvl 5s to lvl 10's and they wondered why they made no exp in mythra tomb.

The us servers are full of tards most of them surprisingly from these servers, im playong dyvet until WAR comes out then im moving to that game.

as for constantly trying to poach players from this server why you left these servers due to the PLAYERS (and if you say goa your bullshitting) so why do you want more players you didnt enjoy playing with on the us servers anyways.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
When are people gonna admit it that exc/pyd servers are now nearly finished due to low pop rate ...

Pull your fingers out your ass and stop saying they are gonna cluster us with them them and them cause they aint , exc/pyd is the worst sever out there ,we are the bottom of the bottom , so why would they help us poor folk out ...

Loads and loads of english -euro players over there now and its a piss of piss getting a guild and lvling to 50 fast ...

SO COME ON JOIN UP ON THE U.S SERVERS NOW AND BRING THE FUN BACK INTO THE GAME WE ALL LOVE ....

There's a forum for other servers - so wtf are you doing posting in here?

btw you're talking utter bollocks

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
The us servers are full of tards most of them surprisingly from these servers, im playong dyvet until WAR comes out then im moving to that game.

i've met a lot of nice friendly and helpful people when I've been playing on US servers - seem to be no more idiots than there are here.

Spesh

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i'm currently playing on Gareth in the US and am about to move to Avalon with some old mates from alb/pryd. I go where I know people and can play to have fun, and the US servers aint all that

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie

hmmm. Porkbelly wrote this guyz. just to get things straite!

well on Hib/classic there is a whole guild full of ex Alb/mid/hibs, called Red Shadows. we have lots of fun on there tbh. it makes it good as we are all from diff realms so alot to talk about.

kaionda

Fledgling Freddie
Sure theres much fun on US, but its not uber like wohoo!
And as we all know, and have known for ages, the noob factor is high (i.e. not much fun or use grping with people you don't know in rvr).
One problem tho, that is not illustrated very well in the population numbers is that, at least on the classic cluster, is that a much higher percentage of the players are not lvl 50.

Avalon is prolly more fun IF you have a grp to run with.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Sure theres much fun on US, but its not uber like wohoo!
And as we all know, and have known for ages, the noob factor is high (i.e. not much fun or use grping with people you don't know in rvr).
One problem tho, that is not illustrated very well in the population numbers is that, at least on the classic cluster, is that a much higher percentage of the players are not lvl 50.

Avalon is prolly more fun IF you have a grp to run with.

dont have to be 50 for fun.....plenty of action in all the BG's on US classic.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The point of this?

Go play your Manimoo mauler(haha, you must be the first to put moo in the name, because you made minotaur mauler? That is like.. Sooo funny!) if it's so much fun and stop trolling the eu boards? If we didn't like it here, we would probably already have moved, don't you think?

vn boards for you my friend..

MrManic

Fledgling Freddie
The point of this?

Go play your Manimoo mauler(haha, you must be the first to put moo in the name, because you made minotaur mauler? That is like.. Sooo funny!) if it's so much fun and stop trolling the eu boards? If we didn't like it here, we would probably already have moved, don't you think?

vn boards for you my friend..

shut up u fool. is that what u do and pick on peoples names.. hahaha

by the way if i want to post on a public forum with old buddys, i will :england:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Interesting, not really. But he has the right to post his opinion and we have the right to post ours.

My opinion is that I rather stay then start all over again. I still enjoy it on Dyvet so I see no reason to move at all.

Gethin

Fledgling Freddie
I considered switching to the US servers, but, decided against it.

The reason why....

I hate zergs and the gank grps that used to frequent our server so why would i want to switch to a zerg fest of the US Servers. The numbers at peak time on excalibur (albeit down) are ideal for people who just want to enjoy the game without being mown down every couple of minutes.

Also I really cant be arsed to start all over (even though they have dumbed things down to a ridiculously simple level)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

QUOTE]

I credited you with better sense than that, stay on DAOC, you know you want to :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

Amusing thing is you all to a man come back here crowing about how wonderful it is...well, if it is so wonderful why do you spend all your time trying to convince everyone here? Simple, your trying to convince yourself is what this is really about.

US servers are shit boring zero skill zergfests for pve junkies, roleplayers and rvr noobs who couldn't compete on the Euro servers, I'd rather play freeshards or freecell.

Sorin

Banned
For me:
US servers = Crap

EU servers: Uppah Fun! maybe low population, but what the hell.
would rather have duo's trio's soloer all over than mekka zerks.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Someone join me on US Classic tbh. Playing the clas you know I'll play. Yes... thane. =(

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Tried it, got reaver to 40 - got bored with lag form here to there then decided the reason I stay in Exc/Pyrd is because of the people I know there and not just the RvR.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I vote do not move to US servers, seems half the peeps I am talking atm have been there and have or are considering coming back to EU due to the time difference.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Tried it, got reaver to 40 - got bored with lag form here to there then decided the reason I stay in Exc/Pyrd is because of the people I know there and not just the RvR.

Aye that was the problem i had , not so much lagspikes but a tiny delay when casting spells/doing styles , it just got annoying after a while.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
why not just let ppl play whereever they want to play :) be it US or avalon or shitty ol Duvet.

threads like this is kinda silleh :p It kinda goes like: Lookse at mee, i have found the liiight, now u all follow mee for green nice forests and lotsa gold!

Something like that :) Whats the purpose, really?

Personally i found USclassic dull and boring as hell. Primetime 01.00 CET sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom