Job offer at Goa!

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
read this week news:

"That's all for this week, just a reminder before sending us your CVs for the job offer : we do not hire 10 year old people, even if you are crazy about DAoC and got your A-Levels 5 years in advance… Have a nice game all, see you next week !"

lol, seems like the staff dont want to be interlectual challenged... :p

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Meduza said:
read this week news:

"That's all for this week, just a reminder before sending us your CVs for the job offer : we do not hire 10 year old people, even if you are crazy about DAoC and got your A-Levels 5 years in advance… Have a nice game all, see you next week !"

lol, seems like the staff dont want to be interlectual challenged... :p
No it's because we have enough kids to deal with on forums. Don't need them in the office too.

Cyfr

Banned
Age has nothing to do with maturity (which I assume you are aiming at)

spook

Fledgling Freddie
is the "perfect written/spoken French" a necessity? Otherwise I could try put out my Game Design line for a "few" years :p

(I knew I should've taken French and not Spanish in school :eek7: )

spook

Fledgling Freddie
and age has everything to do with maturity, although people that are old necessarily aren't mature :kissit:

- - -

and AAAAH, what's up with 10 minute limit on edits! :mad:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfr said:
It's probably illegal to employ people below a certain age in France too (certainly is in England).

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Cyfr said:

true. but think that child labour is slightly illegal in france tho.. they have to move to japan or some other asian country for that to be "legal" ;)

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Would GOA accept, instead of perfect French, pidgin English with the verbs in the wrong places and no understanding of plural/singular? Or will this job involve duties other than writing stuff for the website?

a.

Gorrion

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
No it's because we have enough kids to deal with on forums. Don't need them in the office too.

Yes plzzz no more kids to have anything to do with Daoc in any way. Just look what happened when the programmers at Mythic coded the idea of a 10 year old into Dark Age of Camelot . . . WE GOT TOA :kissit:

Cyfr

Banned
Danya said:
It's probably illegal to employ people below a certain age in France too (certainly is in England).

Doubt it, they do all sorts of crazy things there, you know i've heard they eat frogs!

Dommelsch: :eek: No thanks :(

So anyway employ me, I'm expected to get a B/A in my French GCSE but I will get about an E, I could even work as customer support for the french people! Give them what the English servers get ;)

Adari

Part of the furniture
Requiel said:

haha ;d

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
Requiel said:
Ok, touché (sp?)! I will go back to the hole where I belong.

;)

(Was kinda expecting something like that in return, but hoped no1 would come up with it - We could be friends irl ;))

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:

touche :worthy:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Cyfr said:
Doubt it, they do all sorts of crazy things there, you know i've heard they eat frogs!

Dommelsch No thanks

So anyway employ me, I'm expected to get a B/A in my French GCSE but I will get about an E, I could even work as customer support for the french people! Give them what the English servers get ;)

bah c'est tres (with stupid line on the e) forte (probably little lines on the o there) francais (theres little lines all over the place there aswell i think), and ive probs forgotten sum stupid french words. im predicted a C for french FOUNDATION FRENCH GCSE'S OWN :) though A* english

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
but I am.

time to run the Armageddon event it seems, was fun knowing you all :)

Oi, its not world domination if theres no world to dominate from ur lil hidin place on teh dark side of the moon :fluffle:

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom