Job in Manchester if anyone wants...

O

oldjernau

Hi all

In the past two months the company I work for has landed some very interesting projects and we currently have an opening for a developer.

Where better to find people than the BW forum :)

We need an intelligent individual who has some commercial experience, or who can demonstrate projects which they've worked on in their spare time.

Your skills should include at least two programming languages and some experience of SQL and database design. In-house training will be provided where necessary.

We currently develop using the following...

MySQL
MS SQL Server
MS IIS
HTML + Javascript
ASP (using VBScript)
Visual Basic 6
Visual Basic .NET

Our offices are based in Pendlebury, Manchester, so someone living in the Manchester area would be ideal. Send your CV, or an e-mail detailing your talents, to duncan.hodson@xempower.com and we'll see about an interview.

The projects we have lined up include a LAN based client-server information system, an internet contacts management site, three projects involving SMS messaging, and a phone billing and control intranet.

We will do our best to keep you busy :)

Duncan

J

Jonty

This offer is in no way affiliated or supported via BarrysWorld

J

Jonty

I'm reluctant to leave any advertisments on the forums I moderate, even in here. As such, I don't want people thinking the ones that are left are in any way approved by BarrysWorld. So enough of your cheek :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom